AWOIAF Videos

serojja

Hi, I decided to create a separate topic about my videos as I am planning to post them regularly.

My hobby is movie making and recently I have been working on creating videos based on the articles from awoiaf - videos are 100% based on the texts from awoiaf. In my opinion availablity of videos in the awoif acticles will enable people to enjoy the content of wiki in a new way - not exclusively through reading, but also through watching and listening. 

Here is my first video - about the mysterious city of Asshai: 

Hum, interesting concept, well done, ser. I'll stay tuned on this.

It is true that videos cannot be edited the way wiki is, but that is not the idea behind the videos (the editability). The concepts explained in the videos hardly can change in the future, but expanded, what would motivate to make more videos when the 6th and 7th books come. So, yay, this is a great proposal. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 27.09.2016 at 3:42 PM, Ser Tanatarch said:

Hum, interesting concept, well done, ser. I'll stay tuned on this.

It is true that videos cannot be edited the way wiki is, but that is not the idea behind the videos (the editability). The concepts explained in the videos hardly can change in the future, but expanded, what would motivate to make more videos when the 6th and 7th books come. So, yay, this is a great proposal. ;)

Hi Ser Tanatarch, you are totally right :) Thanks for you feedback! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/19/2016 at 10:55 PM, Harmund the Handsome said:

Cool videos man, keep em coming.

On 11/19/2016 at 11:36 PM, Harmund the Handsome said:

Could you do one on the Ironborn or House Hoare, in the future?

Hi Harmund, thanks for your kind words! Actually, Ironborn is on my list already. Will add House Hoare now as well. 

Archived