Block?

Jon's Queen Consort

Is there any way to block the members from seeing our posts? There is the ignore list which will not show us their posts but anything for them not to see our posts?  Since simply asking some people to not referring to us in any way doesn’t work a block choice is needed.

No, there is not.

The board is public and posts are public. We strongly remind people of this: anything you post can be read by anyone, with or without an account. Even if the software supported a function that could block specified users from reading content we decided they shouldn't read, and I'm honestly not sure we'd want to do that, a user could simply log out to read it. And I know for a fact that we don't want to set the board up so that only registered, logged-in users can read it.

So you can pick and choose whose posts you read, but you can't pick and choose who reads your (public) posts, I'm afraid.

However, if you believe you are being harassed by a user you have chosen to ignore, please let us know about it privately.

27 minutes ago, mormont said:

However, if you believe you are being harassed by a user you have chosen to ignore, please let us know about it privately.

I'm curious, how would you even know someone was harassing you if you had them on ignore?

Lots of ways. You could log out yourself. You could see a post responding to you quoted in another user's post. Someone could tell you. You could temporarily turn off Ignore. And so on.

Archived