Help for tatoo!!

laurainesnelling

58 minutes ago, Gertrude said:

So you're saying a tattoo of Colorado is probably not a good idea?

I know you aren't serious, but I would imagine any Coloradan would get the state flag instead, that thing is super popular out there.  Likewise Maryland flag in MD.

57 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

I know you aren't serious, but I would imagine any Coloradan would get the state flag instead, that thing is super popular out there.  Likewise Maryland flag in MD.

People tattoo that garish thing onto them?  Why?  I mean I like it when translated to fencing socks, but its weird as a flag and gross as a tattoo.  

On August 27, 2016 at 2:30 AM, laurainesnelling said:

Hey,I am thinking of getting a tattoo soon as i believe in god very much, so i want some peaceful and unique quote ideas and that too religious.
So far some ideas I've came up with is a quote saying "Heart+Brain = God's strength". How's that?? As i want a quote with proper meaning also. Please help!! Any ideas are most welcome, Thanks.

I think that tat sounds perfect for you. You should go with large letters of it across your face. Stunt it like Tyson. 

On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Lily Valley said:

What?  No Louisiana pride?  I'd get a tattoo of the crescent city, but it would just look like a big sperm.  Got my fleur-de-lis though bra'.

For your Acadian ancestry? Quebecois?

On 8/29/2016 at 10:25 PM, Maithanet said:

Fuck yeah, I would tattoo Maryland flag even though I am not from Maryland, it has got some European heraldry feel, while most of other state flags are cringe-worthy.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my personal advice, I've followed it for every tattoo I have.  Visualize it, perfect the image, print it out and carry it around with you for no less than a month, in a wallet, in a bag whatever, look at it every once in a while and set a personal goal you have to reach before you get it. I set fitness goals for a few, set savings goals for one, but having tied it to something you need to accomplish makes you really think about it and also gives it some extra meaning.  Also find an artist that can do what you want, if you walk in and let someone tell you what they think you want, you are far more likely to be disappointed, details like fonts, colors, exact details matter.   

They last a lifetime, you don't want something you later regret. 

• 1 month later...
On 27.08.2016 at 10:30 AM, laurainesnelling said:

Hey,I am thinking of getting a tattoo soon as i believe in god very much, so i want some peaceful and unique quote ideas and that too religious.
So far some ideas I've came up with is a quote saying "Heart+Brain = God's strength". How's that?? As i want a quote with proper meaning also. Please help!! Any ideas are most welcome, Thanks.

I think it's a nice idea :rolleyes: But in my opinion it's better to make a cool picture with such symbolizm, I think that picture will give the more impressive effect :rolleyes: For example, I think that tattoe with birds like in this gallery http://stylemann.com/best-dove-tattoo-designs-for-men/ can be a good decision, I read that birds are one of that symbols which are connected with the christian religion ^_^ Also it can be a combination of picture and quote around it, it's a good idea too :rolleyes:

Archived