WorldCon Helsinki 2017 - Attendance list p1!

8 hours ago, Filippa Eilhart said:

I got bored at work so I went throught the thread. Please feel free to add/remove yourself

@Targh is also going to be there. I think Jo is going to be tending the TitanCon table. Johann (whose board name I can't remember right now) should also be there.

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

What do people usually put as their badge names? I see that the default is name and surname, but that sounds so formal ... :idea:

It really varies.  Professionals/aspiring professionals, etc. will most likely have their first and last name on their badge.  But if you are from this board and just attending to hang with other people from the board you might only have your board name on your badge.  Or a combination of board name with your first name.  Or just your first name...it's really whatever you are comfortable with and what name you want people to identify you by.

11 hours ago, lady narcissa said:

It really varies.  Professionals/aspiring professionals, etc. will most likely have their first and last name on their badge.  But if you are from this board and just attending to hang with other people from the board you might only have your board name on your badge.  Or a combination of board name with your first name.  Or just your first name...it's really whatever you are comfortable with and what name you want people to identify you by.

I just asked for my first name *slash* board name. Easier like this :)

Hello, looking forward to seeing you all again! :wub:

BF has gotten himself a daypass for Friday, his first serious encounter with large numbers of geeks ;) Be gentle with him ;)

Concerning trips and stuff, is anbody else interested in the ghost tour on Wednesday?

(credit to Adz for finding that!)

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 3:33 PM, Alytha said:

Concerning trips and stuff, is anbody else interested in the ghost tour on Wednesday?

I would be up for that on another date if its offered again.  But I think that day/time is when Peadar has his solo panel.

On 07/24/2017 at 1:13 PM, Filippa Eilhart said:

I'm bummed we're missing Wednesday. I don't know how I planned it that way.

I had that problem too at first. I was only arriving Thursday evening. :(

Changed my flight because I wanted to be there for it all. ;)

On 07/25/2017 at 7:09 AM, ithanos said:

This is good to know. Such research deserves a beer!

Looking forward to seeing you again! :)

On 7/26/2017 at 8:41 AM, Targh said:

While I'm in town I'll be visiting as many of these as possible. If anyone's up for some brewery trips, give me a shout.

https://www.ratebeer.com/Places/FindPlacesByCity.asp?CountryID=71&StateID=0&City=Helsinki&Show=1

I'm in of course. PM me or send me a note on Facebook and will give you my phone number if interested. I get in Thursday though and am at sokos torni. 

Ran - how do we get your autograph on our world of ice and fire book?  You have a signing time or should I just ambush you and Linda?

Archived