Xray the Enforcer

WorldCon Helsinki 2017 -- Planning!

123 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Lyanna Stark said:

Since I'm the slowest of the Slow, I am looking into getting a membership soon, but have no idea where to stay. Someone mentioned BWB-houses and Facebook groups oh my and this sounds great, but I see nothing on FB so if some kind soul could message me the details later I would be forever happy :D and tyvm etc.

As far as I know I think all the BWB people who have booked somewhere to share don't have any spaces left, although there's probably still several of us who haven't booked anything yet.

I think there is chatter on facebook in the Helsinki group about a third house on airbnb being hired. Not sure whether it's going ahead or not.

23 hours ago, SamanthaofHodorsfield said:

I think there is chatter on facebook in the Helsinki group about a third house on airbnb being hired. Not sure whether it's going ahead or not.

If that's the Facebook group Lada set up, I think she just added people she knew from the ASOIAF Facebook group or from Titancon since she's not involved much with the board, so @Lyanna Stark probably can't see it at the moment (although we could add her if she's interested).

It might be worth asking on the general Brotherhood Without Banners Facebook group as well, although I'm not sure there's been much accommodation discussion there.