Bronn
Jace
Jaxom
Tywin
Manhole
Scuba Steve
Race
Lord Dracarys

Post if you are back in.  I will post rosters and rules in a new thread later this week.

Also let me know what days/times don't work for drafts.

Edited by grozeng

I'm in. So far I only have one draft scheduled for the 29th, but I will be in 5-6 leagues this year so I'll know more in a week or two.

@grozeng, you should @ the other players so that they know you're reaching out to them. 

On 8/18/2018 at 10:40 PM, BLU-RAY said:

@grozeng

Do you need help running this one this year? Idk if I will have time in-season, but let me know if you need anything in the lead up.

Thanks Blu-ray.  Work is kicking my ass right now.  Can you help make sure everyone is back?  I will get the rosters in this thread by tomorrow night at the latest.

Also, we need a draft day/time.  

OK, so, of:

Grozeng
Blu Ray
Bronn

Jace
Jaxom
Tywin
Manhole
Scuba Steve
Race
Lord Dracarys

The folks who are bolded have said that they are in.

That leaves: @Jaxom 1974, @Lionel Messi 42, @Scuba Steve... and Manhole E.

Jax, Race, Steve, if you're in, sound off! Manhole - I rarely come on the board these days, so not 100% up to date, but I thought I saw some mention in one of the other threads that he was banned? I believe he's still playing FF in some of the board leagues that WJ is running. Anyone (@Jace, Basilissa) have thoughts on how to handle that? 

If we end up having any gaps, I'd propose we offer @Analu a team - that's Mahaka of old, and I saw in the main thread he was looking for one; I know he played in a previous iteration of this thing. But let's give Jax/Race/Steve some time, and figure out what's up with Manhole.

11 minutes ago, BLU-RAY said:

OK, so, of:

Grozeng
Blu Ray
Bronn

Jace
Jaxom
Tywin
Manhole
Scuba Steve
Race
Lord Dracarys

The folks who are bolded have said that they are in.

That leaves: @Jaxom 1974, @Lionel Messi 42, @Scuba Steve... and Manhole E.

Jax, Race, Steve, if you're in, sound off! Manhole - I rarely come on the board these days, so not 100% up to date, but I thought I saw some mention in one of the other threads that he was banned? I believe he's still playing FF in some of the board leagues that WJ is running. Anyone (@Jace, Basilissa) have thoughts on how to handle that? 

If we end up having any gaps, I'd propose we offer @Analu a team - that's Mahaka of old, and I saw in the main thread he was looking for one; I know he played in a previous iteration of this thing. But let's give Jax/Race/Steve some time, and figure out what's up with Manhole.

@SpaceForce Tywin et al. is on top of the Manhole situation, I believe.

Teams are updated on the first page.  Feel free to tell me your drops but they won't be due until a couple of days before the draft.

We need a replacement for Scuba Steve.

We need to come up with a draft time.

We need to confirm if we are OK with the IR slot now being for anyone on your roster injured or anyone you draft that is injured (from discussions last season, that is what we were all in favor of, but just want to confirm).

14 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

@SpaceForce Tywin et al. is on top of the Manhole situation, I believe.

Haven’t heard from him in a few weeks, but I recall him saying that he needs later drafts because of work and being on the West Coast. I’ll shoot him an email because I know he still wants to play.

8 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I just can't fathom how I spent 22 monies on Demaryious Thomas 2 years ago... what the fuck was I on???

I can’t believe HP spent 30% of his salary on Lamar Miller and Allen Robinson, the latter who did nothing last year and is on the short list to be cut before the draft.

#LastYearOfRebuilding

Just now, grozeng said:

I know I am a Jets fan, but I signed ArDarius Stewart long term. That is probably worse

Watson at $9 for 3 years was looking like the steal of the draft until he caught that exploding knee disease.