grozeng

Westeros Dynasty 2016

374 posts in this topic

while the date is not perfect, both Makaha and I can make Friday work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK.  Let's say draft is Friday night at 9:30pm eastern.  I need everyone's drops by Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drop Dorial Green-Beckham and Jaelen Strong.

You show Maelys/Analu/PTBNL with David Carr.  I assume it is Derek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can do Friday the 930pm EST. (Still really weird thinking in those terms)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, is everyone in the Yahoo league?  Do I need to resend any invitations?  If so, give me your email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminder I need any drops by tomorrow so I can set up the keepers and budgets prior to the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally remember my login - sorry I don't go here anymore. (Thanks to Bronn for relaying my messages in text)

I'll look over my roster and post my keepers later today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russel Wilson - 26 (2 years)
Amari Cooper - 19 (1 year)
Jarvis Landry - 14 (1 year)
Tevin Coleman - 7 (3 years)
Derek Carr - 6 (3 years)
Antonio Gates - 3 (1 year)
Jeremy Hill - 2 (2 years)
David Cobb - 2 (3 years)
Cody Latimore - 2 (3 years)
Latavius Murray - 1 (3 years)
Phillip Dorsett - 1 (3 years)

I'm keeping everyone except for David Cobb (if dropping him gives me $1 back, I forget. If it gives me nothing back, then I'll keep him)

So if I get the $1 back on Cobb, then I think I should have $97 budget and 9 roster sports to fill. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2016 at 11:57 PM, grozeng said:

Blu-Ray

Dollars Spent - 128

Penalty - 6 (6 1 years, 3 - 2 years)

Available Budget - 72

Roster Spots Remaining - 6

 

Tom Brady - 27 (1 years)

Jimmy Graham - 22 (1 years)

Davante Adams - 18 (1 years)

Arian Foster - 15 (2 years)

Teddy Bridgewater - 9 (2 years)

Michael Crabtree - 8 (2 years)

EJ Manuel - 7 (1 years)

Giovanni Bernard - 5 (1 years)

Darren Sproles - 5 (1 years)

Johnny Manziel  - 3 (1 years)

Alshon Jeffrey - 1 (1 years)

Kenny Stills - 1 (1 years)

Ty Montgomery - 1 (3 years)

 

Dropped Players:

Zach Sudfeld -1 (1 years)

Marcus Lattimor - 1 (1 years)

LaMichael James - 1 (1 years)

Justin Hunter - 5 (2 years)

Andre Williams - 4 (2 years)

Drop: 
Teddy Bridgewater - 9 (2 years)
EJ Manuel - 7 (1 years)
Johnny Manziel  - 3 (1 years)
Davante Adams - 18 (1 years)

That should be an additional penalty of $12, meaning a total penalty of $18 in addition to $85 spent on actual players; leaving me with $97 to spend to fill 10 slots.

 

ETA: Given that this is Friday, I think I'll be drafting from my phone for at least part of it, which could be interesting...

 

Edited by BLU-RAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BLU-RAY said:

Drop: 
Teddy Bridgewater - 9 (2 years)
EJ Manuel - 7 (1 years)
Johnny Manziel  - 3 (1 years)
Davante Adams - 18 (1 years)

That should be an additional penalty of $12, meaning a total penalty of $18 in addition to $85 spent on actual players; leaving me with $97 to spend to fill 10 slots.

 

ETA: Given that this is Friday, I think I'll be drafting from my phone for at least part of it, which could be interesting...

 

Manziel is out of the league, right?  Would he be a penalty? 

 

I checked with WJ since we are basically using his rules and he thinks being cut is not a free drop, so Manziel would be a penalty.

Edited by grozeng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Manziel could still hypothetically return, so I would assume he's a penalty. Plus, he's Manziel, there should be a penalty just for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RaceBannon42 said:

Dropping Bryant due to suspension.

So the more I think about this rule, the more I don't like it.  Bryant is signed for 2 years, so a 1 year suspension should still result in a penalty.  We have precedent last year with Gordon not being a penalty, but he was only signed for 1 year.  So I am not saying Race should have a penalty, but going forward next year I think injuries/cuts/suspensions all result in a penalty.  Retiring/death/life sentence in jail would be no penalty.  Anyone disagree?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would put forward that a Gordon like suspension in which we don't know if he'll ever play again should be treated differently than a set suspension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, grozeng said:

So the more I think about this rule, the more I don't like it.  Bryant is signed for 2 years, so a 1 year suspension should still result in a penalty.  We have precedent last year with Gordon not being a penalty, but he was only signed for 1 year.  So I am not saying Race should have a penalty, but going forward next year I think injuries/cuts/suspensions all result in a penalty.  Retiring/death/life sentence in jail would be no penalty.  Anyone disagree?

I think a penalty for the contract minus 1 the year for the suspension, so if a player on a 2 year gets suspended then you still have a 1 year penalty, but not the 2 years that would normally be for the contract. However, that might also be a PITA to keep track of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Analu said:

I'm keeping everyone except for David Cobb (if dropping him gives me $1 back, I forget. If it gives me nothing back, then I'll keep him)

So if I get the $1 back on Cobb, then I think I should have $97 budget and 9 roster sports to fill. Thanks

Yes, Cobb gives you back $1 to your budget and has a $1 penalty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now