Sand Snakes in S7, any prediction?

Future Null Infinity

Tyrion will learn of their murder of Myrcella and will demand Daenerys punish them. Dany might banish them but let them live as thanks for their support. Dany might tell Tyrion to get over it. Dany might be outraged and execute them all. But it wouldn't be wise to execute her own supporters. 

I find the whole Dorne story line to be utterly destroyed by D&D and the whole show in general.  It was really depressing that they made them look like some unruly little girls without an effective mission.  How Prince Doran and Areo Hotah were killed off by a single stab wound....especially Areo Hotah, I mean let's be real.  As far as what they'll accomplish in Season 7 - nothing. D&D killed it.  They left out Arianne, Ser Arys, & Quentyn (which I can understand), but the Dornish have been wanting revenge on the Lannisters forever.  They could have done a much better job of explaining their hatred and need of revenge.  Oberyn was such a badass character that making his daughters look lame did not do the man any justice. 

12 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

What are your predictions about role of the the charming snakes in the upcoming war with Daenerys against Cersei?

I think that they will assassinate a character in the story, they are excellent in the assassination art

I predict the Sand Snakes are all going to die next year (except maybe the one that had something going on with Bronn, I think that was Nymeria), b/c of what they did to Myrcella, Trystane and Doran, none of whom deserved what happened to them.

I believe the "payback bill" is gonna come due for a lot of people next season, so that the "human versus human" plot lines can be cleared away to make room for the big showdown between humanity and the WW/Others in Season 8.

11 hours ago, Cron said:

b/c of what they did to Myrcella, Trystane and Doran, none of whom deserved what happened to them.

I know, but I can understand the point of view presented in the story, Ellaria and the SS wanted revenge by trying to create a war but Doran and Co was against it, he just was on their way, one of the two parties must go

1 hour ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

I bet Tyene or one of her other sisters tries to seduce Euron, another one might fuck the tits off of Yara and the third might make a move on Theon just for kicks.

an Ironborn/dornish merger! the question is can one of the sand snakes handle the big cock of Euron? it's his most precious asset 

11 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

The show runners have a Sandsnake problem. They have to have them do something and or someone.

Sorry but I don't think so, like Gendry, D&D can always put those characters in the fridge if they don't have a story for them or find a way to kill them before the end of show

3 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

I know, but I can understand the point of view presented in the story, Ellaria and the SS wanted revenge by trying to create a war but Doran and Co was against it, he just was on their way, one of the two parties must go

Well, sure, I undersand the motivation of Ellaria and the Sand Snakes, too, but that doesn't change the fact that they killed innocent people, one of whom was Jaime [Freaking] Lannister's daughter.  

I confidently predict Jaime is gonna be doing some snakeslaying.

9 minutes ago, Cron said:

I hope, most of the characters are getting their revenge lately in the story, he needs some snakeslaying and queenslaying as revenge for his children even if i didn't see him particularly disturbed by their death (I don't know if it's weak story telling in the show or he's like that in the books also)

1 hour ago, Future Null Infinity said:

I hope, most of the characters are getting their revenge lately in the story, he needs some snakeslaying and queenslaying as revenge for his children even if i didn't see him particularly disturbed by their death (I don't know if it's weak story telling in the show or he's like that in the books also)

Well, some of the many experts around here might correct me on this, but my memory from the books is that Jaime doesn't even know Joffrey is dead (he definitely was not at the Purple Wedding, unlike ni the show), and of course in the books Myrcella and Tommen are both still alive, so it's really hard to say.

5 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Sorry but I don't think so, like Gendry, D&D can always put those characters in the fridge if they don't have a story for them or find a way to kill them before the end of show

yes but Gendry really does not belong to a real faction like the Sandsnakes do. However, I bet Gendry is working in some blacksmith village near the Riverlands, maybe near Hotpie and Arya will go to Kings Landing instead of Winterfell to kill people and run into them both. The Sandsnakes will have to be redeemed in the show runners eyes so they will do some things and or someone to try to justfiy the folly.

3 hours ago, LatrineDiggerBrian said:

In continuing the trend from season 6 of abruptly eliminating any and all secondary characters, they will probably die in the opening sea battle when Euron attacks Dany (along with Ellaria, Yara and some others).

Now thats something I would get behind

15 hours ago, Cron said:

Well, sure, I undersand the motivation of Ellaria and the Sand Snakes, too, but that doesn't change the fact that they killed innocent people, one of whom was Jaime [Freaking] Lannister's daughter.  

He's not really a match for them anymore though but I wouldn't be supprised to see them sent as assassins only to get torn limb from limb by zombie Gregor.

6 hours ago, MoreOrLess said:

He's not really a match for them anymore though but I wouldn't be supprised to see them sent as assassins only to get torn limb from limb by zombie Gregor.

well, it's certainly true that Jaime is not as good in one on one combat as he used to be (even though I think he already did some fighthing against the Sand Snakes in Season 5), but I was referring to Jaime doing snakeslaying in a more general sense, such as a military commander, whether he's commanding a large force or a very small one, but surely including Bronn, and possibly also including Frankengregor as well.

In fact, I've been thinking about my post above, and I probably should have added Cersei as a snakeslayer, too, in a similar general sense, not that she is likely to be beating them in single combat, but as queen..

Archived