All together versus the Night's King or individual attacks?

Future Null Infinity

Until now, the confirmed opponents of the Night's King are : Bran, Jon, the BwB, Melisandre and Daenerys (confirmed by Kinvara)

Will we see in the story?:

• A gathering of all those characters to make a single winning attack versus the WW?

OR

• Each one of those characters will attack individually and in isolation of the others without knowing that other people are pursuing the same target?

IMO, the second option is more probable, I think everyone of them will attack with what he have until Sam find the ultimate solution for the NK.
A super gathering will look like something from a comic book

• 7 months later...
On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 5:04 PM, Future Null Infinity said:

Until now, the confirmed opponents of the Night's King are : Bran, Jon, the BwB, Melisandre and Daenerys (confirmed by Kinvara)

Will we see in the story?:

• A gathering of all those characters to make a single winning attack versus the WW?

OR

• Each one of those characters will attack individually and in isolation of the others without knowing that other people are pursuing the same target?

IMO, the second option is more probable, I think everyone of them will attack with what he have until Sam find the ultimate solution for the NK.
A super gathering will look like something from a comic book

I think the second one is more likely, more "bitterswert" also in the sense that they won't be knowing who is dying or not, and maybe more realistic considering the wws might be conquering all Westeros. However, comments from the actors suggest that characters are meeting (those who had already met or not) and I can't discard a battle like what we saw in tbotb.

Archived