When People Promise Pictures of Their Mohawks

Weeping Sore

When people promise pictures of their Mohawks and then they don't deliver, it hurts. Just think about looking forward to a "glamour shot" of a new Mohawk and being let down. Then stop thinking about it, because it's too painful. I don't want to ruin your day.

47 minutes ago, Weeping Sore said:

When people promise pictures of their Mohawks and then they don't deliver, it hurts. Just think about looking forward to a "glamour shot" of a new Mohawk and being let down. Then stop thinking about it, because it's too painful. I don't want to ruin your day.

You know...I hadn't really thought about it (like...ever).  But, now that you've mentioned it, I think it is painful and my feelings are hurt.  Thanks a lot!:(

As an official Old Punk, I first must determine if the person has the punk or Mohawk native credentials to wear a mohawk before ever wanting to see it. Then I must determine if it is a true mohawk up to regulation or if it is a fauxhawk or a fashion hawk.

5 minutes ago, Kelli Fury said:

As an official Old Punk, I first must determine if the person has the punk or Mohawk native credentials to wear a mohawk before ever wanting to see it. Then I must determine if it is a true mohawk up to regulation or if it is a fauxhawk or a fashion hawk.

What if they're a Punk Native Mohawk?

Hope it's not off topic but Ms. Larry hacked my gnarly hair down to a serviceable mullet for a while earlier this summer.  After about a half month of the mullet, I was kind of sick of it and cut it down.  

Guilty by association in that I only have two pictures of the mullet, and one is hidden under a hat and the other is on my old phone.

Rather than discarding it, I saved the lone dreadlock that had accumulated.  I'll be posting a link to its eBay auction when I'm ready to part with it.

On Thursday, September 08, 2016 at 6:05 PM, Nas! said:

I hope that's not the last of the Mohicans we see in this thread. 

I hope I never see a Mohawk cut ever again. I had one given to me whilst in an OR, getting readied for an emergency angiography.  The one that goes into your groin. Two swipes  with a razor  and there was my Mohawk. 

• 2 weeks later...

I like the Mohawk haircuts ^_^ They always look so cool and so many varieties with the styles and colours like in this gallery http://machohairstyles.com/best-mohawk-haircut/ I adore to see people with such hairstyles on their heads :rolleyes: There's always smth so rebellious and unique in them and in my opininion they also fit rather good some women too (yeah I liked the pictures in some of the previous responses :rolleyes:).
But in my case I've never made such experiments on my head, shaving a part of my head was my maximum :D

Archived