Something Strange in the post. Flowers Solved.

Pebble thats Stubby

There is someone on this board who knows exactly what this topic is about.

They know where I live.

They posted it somewhere in the UK.

They may or may not know my real name.   It was addressed    "Pebble"    They probably know my real name considering my short list of suspects.  (If its not one of you, then I have a stalker, and I'm now rather worried)

To this person,

Thank you,  but erm  Why?   Seriously Why send me that?     Cos if its for the reason I think, then I already know, but That character was not on it.

I would put this all in a PM,  But I don't know who you are.

Cheers  (a slightly freaked out)  Pebble.

Well that's fucking creepy :mellow:

Here's hoping it's one of the folks who's supposed to know how to send you things and nothing nefarious. 

17 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I once had someone from this forum send me a lock of his hair. It was creepy and I was suitably freaked out.  I wonder if it's the same person.  

HOW DOES SOMEONE THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA

Dr Pepper,  that is really bad.  

This is no-where on the same level.

I got a poster.   I'm just really not sure why.  Cos the only reason I can think of that someone would send me this poster, don't fit because that character is missing.   Which means the sender didn't check, or its for some other strange reason.  Which I think makes it rather weird and possibly unsuitable.

thats part of why I'm freaked out.

There are only a few people that know my address and know I'm Pebble.   And most of those have been to my house.

If its someone else, then Someone I don't know that well has my address.

the poster itself if just weird.

but with nothing to say who its from It becomes freaky.  So I'd really appreciate someone coming forward.  You can PM me, if you want to keep your ID secret.

1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

Thank you,  but erm  Why?   Seriously Why send me that?     Cos if its for the reason I think, then I already know, but That character was not on it.

If somebody has sent you a moon cup, it is because you started a thread about it a few days ago. :leaving:

Dr. P's story is creepy. :wideeyed:

How would people even get your addresses?

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

If somebody has sent you a moon cup, it is because you started a thread about it a few days ago. :leaving:

Dr. P's story is creepy. :wideeyed:

How would people even get your addresses?

If someone had sent me a moon cup, I really wouldn't be this calm about it.   especially with nothing else or no indication of who its from.

There is a small group of people who are members of this board and have been to my house. and a couple people who needed to send me something.   If its not one of those then someone has passed on my address or someone else has done a LOT of digging around.    I've not long lived here.

Just now, Theda Baratheon said:

why does no one send ME weird posters and locks of hair in the post!?!? 

I'm sorry, to be serious that's very...odd and i'm sorry you're weirded out by it, I would be too tbh. And Dr. P - eww. That really IS creepy. 

I sent you a T shirt    is that not enough?

2 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

There is a small group of people who are members of this board and have been to my house. and a couple people who needed to send me something.   If its not one of those then someone has passed on my address or someone else has done a LOT of digging around.    I've not long lived here.

I know about Secret Santa and stuff, I would just have thought you would know them and recognise the sender's name on the parcel. And I would think people would be fair and not pass your address around to others.

2 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

why does no one send ME weird posters and locks of hair in the post!?!?

Complain some more and you will get a creepy dick pic in PM on here. :P

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

I know about Secret Santa and stuff, I would just have thought you would know them and recognise the sender's name on the parcel. And I would think people would be fair and not pass your address around to others.

It came in an envelope.

Its sent from the UK.  UK stamp.   No postmark.

there is no sender information.

Just

Pebble

My address

My postcode

ENGLAND

Planet Earth

The Milky Way.

"Pebble"  makes me think it has to be someone from this board.

I suppose it could be someone from Facebook, who has seen some of you call me Pebble.  But then that would be really weird and very freaky.

10 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

I sent you a T shirt    is that not enough?

what T shirt :o:o 

7 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

never had one of those either LMAO can't say i've missed that tho 

Archived