Trailer Thread III

Veltigar

It does look really good. Not sure if I like the casting of Garfield though. Only seen him in Social Network and I thought he was the highlight but this seems like a much heavier role. Couldn't judge him by the trailer though obviously. 

Bought the book months ago, still can't decide if I want to read it before or after watching the flick. 

5 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

It does look really good. Not sure if I like the casting of Garfield though. Only seen him in Social Network and I thought he was the highlight but this seems like a much heavier role. Couldn't judge him by the trailer though obviously. 

Bought the book months ago, still can't decide if I want to read it before or after watching the flick. 

Garfield was really good in Hacksaw Ridge. 

10 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

I find it rare for a film to surpass the novel it's based on. Therefore, I usually try to watch the films first, if possible. Otherwise, they simply fail to live up to the source material, which diminishes my enjoyment of the adaptation. I can't imagine the film capturing the internal struggles and emotions of the characters in the novel. However, the novel isn't long, but heavy due to the subject matter. Great novel. I highly recommend it regardless of when you would choose to read it.

Oh dear. Christmas on the BBC looks like an absolute tragedy from start to finish. The only things that look worthwhile are the bake off and the wildlife stuff. Everything else seems to be a total cringefest. 

14 hours ago, Isis said:

Oh dear. Christmas on the BBC looks like an absolute tragedy from start to finish. The only things that look worthwhile are the bake off and the wildlife stuff. Everything else seems to be a total cringefest. 

13 hours ago, Calibandar said:

Yeah, the only thing from that of interest to me was the wildlife stuff, one of which is a two part documentary about African Elephants.

Liars :P You're all closeted Mrs. Brown's Boys fans the lot of you :P 

On 1-12-2016 at 4:28 PM, AncalagonTheBlack said:

TABOO Season 1 Promo "Little Man"

Man this looks really good :drool: I'll refrain from watching the other promo's, but I am really looking forward to this. More Tom Hardy can never be bad! :) 

Archived