Trailer Thread III

Veltigar

30 minutes ago, GallowKnight said:

Power Rangers Trailer

I didn't like PR as a kid, and I will probably skip this one, too. Similar to the new TMNT and Transformers stuff, not that I expected something more. Maybe if I was a kid now, I would like it... maybe.

I'm absolutely loving that BBC dramas trailer. Really excited for the new Line of Duty and The Last Kingdom. Plus, that new series that Edris is in. Not sure if its BBC though.

Whould you guys recommend Top of The Lake? I have only seen half of the first episode because I had other shows to watch and just never came back to it.

On 18-1-2017 at 7:24 PM, AncalagonTheBlack said:

wohoo! I'm looking forward to new seasons of Top of the Lake,Line of Duty,The Last Kingdom.:)

New series: Broken ,SS-GB

That is a good trailer :D Say, is the BBC bringing out a new series set in the Napoleontic era (or just before)? Or is the shot at 00.26-00.29 from Poldark? 

And I'm positively chomping at the bit for TLK II :D

5 hours ago, -Ghost- said:

Whould you guys recommend Top of The Lake? I have only seen half of the first episode because I had other shows to watch and just never came back to it.

The first two episodes were the best I think. I finished the first season and I was disappointed, it falls apart near the end unfortunately. A shame because it was pretty mysterious and atmospheric in the beginning :) Not sure whether I'd watch a second season of it I must admit.

On 19-1-2017 at 3:21 PM, Corvinus said:

I didn't like PR as a kid, and I will probably skip this one, too. Similar to the new TMNT and Transformers stuff, not that I expected something more. Maybe if I was a kid now, I would like it... maybe.

Come on Corvinus, don't undersell your kid self :P  even if you were a kid now you would have more taste than that :P 

I'm also agreeing with everyone that Logan looks really good. I don't much care for superhero flicks as a rule, but this seems a lot more grounded and intimate than most of what we get. Let's hope it's a worthy send-off forJackman. He deserves a good solo film for once.

8 hours ago, Veltigar said:

That is a good trailer :D Say, is the BBC bringing out a new series set in the Napoleontic era (or just before)? Or is the shot at 00.26-00.29 from Poldark? 

And I'm positively chomping at the bit for TLK II :D

The first two episodes were the best I think. I finished the first season and I was disappointed, it falls apart near the end unfortunately. A shame because it was pretty mysterious and atmospheric in the beginning :) Not sure whether I'd watch a second season of it I must admit.

Come on Corvinus, don't undersell your kid self :P  even if you were a kid now you would have more taste than that :P 

It wasn't Poldark, it was footage from War and Peace last year. They also used Peaky Blinders footage which got my hopes up, even though I know not to expect it this year. Monsters.

41 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

It wasn't Poldark, it was footage from War and Peace last year. They also used Peaky Blinders footage which got my hopes up, even though I know not to expect it this year. Monsters.

Bastards :( 

16 hours ago, Veltigar said:

This.  I pretty much hated it by the end though, and definitely will not be watching season two.

IMDB has a new featurette for Guy Ritchie's King Arthur film... It still looks terrible, so no surprises there. 

On 22-1-2017 at 4:50 AM, RedEyedGhost said:

This.  I pretty much hated it by the end though, and definitely will not be watching season two.

:cheers:

10 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

:ack: why is this even a thing? :P 

Because we sinned of course... We all saw Ritchie's take on Holmes. We did this, we're to blame :crying: Mea maxima culpa :crying:

10 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

City of Tiny Lights

That looks awesome. I'm curious to see what Riz Ahmed can do as a lead in a drama. He was great in Four Lions and Nightcrawler, so I hope this will be a great showcase for his talents. That man deserves more work.

On 21/01/2017 at 11:27 AM, Veltigar said:

I'm also agreeing with everyone that Logan looks really good. I don't much care for superhero flicks as a rule, but this seems a lot more grounded and intimate than most of what we get. Let's hope it's a worthy send-off forJackman. He deserves a good solo film for once.

Saw the trailer again in the cinema last night. Not sure I can cope with Hugh Jackman sadface for that long. He just looks so mournful. :(

2 hours ago, Astromech said:

John Wicklow :) 

More like 'Paddy Ruin' :P

11 hours ago, Isis said:

Saw the trailer again in the cinema last night. Not sure I can cope with Hugh Jackman sadface for that long. He just looks so mournful. :(

To be fair, that could become a real plus if the films turns out bad. At the very least than the protagonist will look how we feel inside :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived