Trailer Thread III

Veltigar

3 hours ago, Corvinus said:

I think my interest in this just greatly diminished. And it doesn't look like it will have a charismatic protagonist like Vikings had.

The last part I get, but what turned you off? I clicked on that trailer expecting the worse after your comment, but apart from the MacguffinGrail bullshit, I think the visuals look promising enough :) 

1 hour ago, Veltigar said:

The last part I get, but what turned you off? I clicked on that trailer expecting the worse after your comment, but apart from the MacguffinGrail bullshit, I think the visuals look promising enough :) 

I didn't find the visuals that promising. For most of the trailer, I felt like I was watching a fan-made production. But I will give it a try when it premieres.

7 hours ago, Corvinus said:

I think my interest in this just greatly diminished. And it doesn't look like it will have a charismatic protagonist like Vikings had.

But it also doesn't have Hirst as a writer :)

It being about the Templars is enough for me to at least give it a chance.

4 minutes ago, RedEyedGhost said:

Woah, woah.  What are you wearing?
Freedom.
That's desecration.

:lmao: 

I have a confession. I may just rent this movie, after purposefully avoiding the entire run of the show during the 90s. The trailer reminds me of the 21 Jumpstreet movie.

I'm going to stay strong and not watch that final trailer. It's been ages since I last saw more than two trailers for a film (I try to limit myself to one if I can help it), but I'm glad it seems to inspire a lot of laughs on here :) I think we can all agree the trailers make the movie look a lot better than any of us expected :) 

5 hours ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

SS-GB: Trailer

Is this some sort of alternative history show?

13 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Guardians of the Galaxy

I didn't really like the first one, but I loved the trailer for that movie. This trailer is pretty meh to be honest. Although I'm glad Merle is getting a spot in the limelight. He was the only thing worth watching about TWD after season the couple of season one episodes that were good, so he deserves a break.

21 hours ago, Corvinus said:

I didn't find the visuals that promising. For most of the trailer, I felt like I was watching a fan-made production. But I will give it a try when it premieres.

But at the very least a very high-budget fanmade production right? :P like that internet billionaire who built a castle or something for his GoT themed wedding party :P 

19 hours ago, Astromech said:

But it also doesn't have Hirst as a writer :)

It being about the Templars is enough for me to at least give it a chance.

Pretty much sums up my feelings as well :) 

7 hours ago, Myrddin said:

I have a confession. I may just rent this movie, after purposefully avoiding the entire run of the show during the 90s. The trailer reminds me of the 21 Jumpstreet movie.

I may just go see it in the theater.  I saw a few episodes here and there, mostly because I grew up on a farm and there was no way to get cable stations that far from town back then, but Yasmine Bleeth...

6 hours ago, Veltigar said:

I'm going to stay strong and not watch that final trailer. It's been ages since I last saw more than two trailers for a film (I try to limit myself to one if I can help it), but I'm glad it seems to inspire a lot of laughs on here :) I think we can all agree the trailers make the movie look a lot better than any of us expected :) 

It's only a 30sec superbowl commercial.  I think the only new thing in it was the lines I had in my post.  It does look better than I could have possibly ever thought a Baywatch movie could.

THE WHITE PRINCESS -  Starz's miniseries

The White Princess is an upcoming British-American historical fiction television series for Starz, based on Philippa Gregory's 2013 novel of the same name. It is a sequel to The White Queen, a 2013 BBC-produced miniseries adapting three of Gregory's previous novels.

The eight episode series sees England ostensibly united by the marriage of Elizabeth of York and Henry VII, but their individual and partisan rift runs deep, and the war that furies between them portends to tear the kingdom apart again.

Cast

Archived