Trailer Thread III

Veltigar

2 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

That was the first one...and the 3rd one kinda. The 2nd was with Squid-Face. I don't think he was technically undead. Rather, he was immortal.

Yeah, but in the first one, the undead guy wasn't looking for Jack. So in essence they combined 1 and 2 in this one.

On 3/4/2017 at 9:57 AM, AncalagonTheBlack said:

War Machine | Netflix

OKJA | Netflix

Sand Castle | Netflix

MINDHUNTER | Netflix

INGOBERNABLE - Netflix Original Series

13 Reasons Why | Netflix

DUCKTALES - David Tennant Disney XD Series

OKJA ( June) and Sand Castle ( April 21st) look like interesting Netflix movies.

Also intrigued by Ingobernable.

Its the best blockbuster franchise going right now.

I really hope Vin Diesel is secretly playing Dom's previous-unknown evil twin this movie. Its exactly the kind of higher level of dumbness these movies always go for.

57 minutes ago, Fez said:

Its the best blockbuster franchise going right now.

I really hope Vin Diesel is secretly playing Dom's previous-unknown evil twin this movie. Its exactly the kind of higher level of dumbness these movies always go for.

Are you not including Star Wars or the Marvel movie series in this category?

2 hours ago, Corvinus said:

Are you not including Star Wars or the Marvel movie series in this category?

I love me some Stars Wars, but right now the score is 3 great movies (ROTJ is not here), 2 good movies, and 3 bad movies. Fast and Furious is 3 great movies, 1 good movie, 1 okay movie, and 2 bad movies. I'd say that slightly edges F&F ahead; but it is close.

And Marvel movies are mostly dull, bland things with empty spectacle. Guardians of the Galaxy and the first Iron Man are great, and that's about it.

I was talking with my brother yesterday about how the F&F franchise appears essentially immune to jumping the shark. It's great to have something like that around.

Anyway, trailer for Atomic Blonde, the new film from the one of the pair who directed John Wick 1 who didn't direct 2 (also the director of Deadpool 2):

Honestly, that looks amazing.

12 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I was talking with my brother yesterday about how the F&F franchise appears essentially immune to jumping the shark. It's great to have something like that around.

Anyway, trailer for Atomic Blonde, the new film from the one of the pair who directed John Wick 1 who didn't direct 2 (also the director of Deadpool 2):

That is how I would describe it.

1 hour ago, polishgenius said:

That looks fucking awesome. 

14 hours ago, polishgenius said:

This is the closest we're ever going to get to a female James Bond, yeah? 

That's fine, this looks fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived