Trailer Thread III

Veltigar

5 minutes ago, GallowKnight said:

Trailer for King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (aka Guy Ritchie's King Arthur Movie)

Is Charlie Hunman wearing a t-shirt in a modern bed at the 20-second mark? 

There some Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court stuff going on here? Because that would be pretty cool.

3 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

Trailer for King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (aka Guy Ritchie's King Arthur Movie)

Sometimes a great song makes a trailer good when it doesn't deserve it. Here, I'm just, on a level I can't fully explain, furious they'd dare to put that song to such a hacky looking film.

This ragging on the King Arthur film, I don't get it, looks pretty cool.

Then again I am very interested in King Arthur adaptations anyway, books or film, and this is clearly going for something different.

Looks wise it's great.

Also like the Tales from the Crypt stuff, will check that out once there is a release date.

2 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

Final trailer for Kong: Skull Island

King Kong does nothing for me as a franchise, but this one looks really good.  Especially John C Reilly's character, if I go to see this in the theater it will be because of him (and it's probably at about a 90% chance that I will see it in the theater - this time of year is just so not good for me time wise).

23 hours ago, Calibandar said:

Teaser for Bright, new Netflix film in December with, get this, Will Smith, Elves, Orcs and fairies.

Looks like its about the Awakening from Shadowrun.

Which I'm all in favor of.

Looks fairly low budget, but Richard Hatch's last film actually sounds like a great concept.  A robot is created to play the lead part in a biopic of  an actress who died by suicide; her ex is freaked.

13 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

New Alien: Covenant trailer. It shows a lot.

My expectations jumped in the first 5 seconds then dropped heavily after that. The initial idea of a colonisation mission is a good one (thought it would be the colony from Aliens at first) , but then everything else seems to be a standard rehash of everything Aliens, including a poor mans Ripley.

Archived