Trailer Thread III

Veltigar

I don't know why I had assumed the Godzilla and King Kong movies were part of this Universal Monsters shared universe, but apparently not.  So this Mummy movie is the first of that franchise.  Russell Crowe is playing Dr. Jekyll, but doesn't seem scheduled for his own Jekyll & Hyde film.  And Cruise apparently will be the connecting character for all of them.

Atomic Blonde looks even better. Holy fuck. Really, I didn't think John Wick could get better, even after part 2, and then they're like 'let's use Theron and an 80s soundtrack' and I was SO GLORIOUSLY WRONG.

35 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

Atomic Blonde looks even better. Holy fuck. Really, I didn't think John Wick could get better, even after part 2, and then they're like 'let's use Theron and an 80s soundtrack' and I was SO GLORIOUSLY WRONG.

It is definitely looking very good. I am very excited about that movie now.

Atomic Blonde looks fantastic, I really hope it lives up to these trailers. And this trailer for Baby Driver made me interested in the movie; I was pretty 'meh' from the first trailer.

1 hour ago, Fez said:

Atomic Blonde looks fantastic, I really hope it lives up to these trailers. And this trailer for Baby Driver made me interested in the movie; I was pretty 'meh' from the first trailer.

Agree both of these new trailers have perked my interest in movies that looked bang average from the first set of trailers. 

Bit worried that Atomic Blonde is just jumping on that John Wick bandwagon and isn't bringing very much new to the table. A bit like when there were a ton of Liam Neeson 'Taken' ripoffs after its success. 

Baby Driver now looks like it has some of the Wright magic involved in it, which was totally absent from that first trailer. The use of music seems vital to this being a good movie. 

The one movie I'm most interested out of those however is Ghost Story, which seems 'HAUNTING!!' :) But no, it does look to be a very interesting movie, the person with a sheet on their head is a clever and visually arresting idea, if they are doing what I think they are doing.

Archived