Trailer Thread III

Veltigar

6 hours ago, AndyBaelish said:

But fuck me "We traced his bloodline back 500 years to the Assassin's Creed"? Really? Terrible. Just. Just bad. 

Yeah, I'm really curious about how they plan to make the present day storyline work. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the reviews on this one, although I'm not sure I'm actually looking forward to the film itself :P 

On 10/22/2016 at 11:30 AM, AndyBaelish said:

But fuck me "We traced his bloodline back 500 years to the Assassin's Creed"? Really? Terrible. Just. Just bad. 

Is that not a thing from the games? I only played very little of the first one, so I don't know much about this universe.

12 hours ago, Corvinus said:

Is that not a thing from the games? I only played very little of the first one, so I don't know much about this universe.

I think it is, but that doesn't mean it isn't terribly stupid :P 

22 hours ago, Corvinus said:

The Creed isn't the group of assassins. It is simply the, well, creed that the group took. So the line is that they traced his bloodline back to a speech. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

New trailer for xXx: Return of Xander Cage

It looks absolutely fucking ridiculous, but in a mostly good way. 

The first trailer was a lot better imo. This was a tad boring, while the other one was so ridiculously OTP that it appeared like it could become essential so-bad-that-it-'is-good-material :( 

5 hours ago, Corvinus said:

Surprised no one has posted the trailer for Life

The trailer shows a bit too much, unfortunately, but it looks to be a good old fashioned SF thriller in space, featuring a bunch of good actors, Jake Gyllenhaal, Rebecca Fergusson, Ryan Reynolds, and Hiroyuki Sanada (who was also in Sunshine)

Looks like Alien with a bit of Gravity. I'm interested.

50 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

Honestly, Life looks kind of dull to me. 

Don't say that Polish, life is really full of possibilities! Just keep your head high and go for it :P 

On 11/2/2016 at 7:40 PM, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

Looks like Alien with a bit of Gravity. I'm interested.

There cannot be enough good SF films if you ask me.

Arrival, Passengers and Life and Annihilation by Alex Garland are on my radar already. And Star Wars of course.

3 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

I was just coming to post that.  It looks pretty (except for the lead actress' eyebrows), but I was definitely getting a Jupiter Ascending vibe from that trailer.

1 hour ago, RedEyedGhost said:

I was just coming to post that.  It looks pretty (except for the lead actress' eyebrows), but I was definitely getting a Jupiter Ascending vibe from that trailer.

I was getting more of a Fifth Element vibe, since the comic book that this movie is adapting served as inspiration for The Fifth Element.

Archived