NFL Season 2016: The Shankapotomus Is Real!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

16 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Smart by Steelers to milk the clock at the end of the half. They get ball to start the 3rd and could go up by two TDs. O started to click as the half went on. Ben does well using the quick underneath routes to Rogers and James. Deangelo and AB doing their thing as well. Coates looks like the odd man out right now. 

As for the D, they let up some big plays but haven't broke yet. Capt YOU LIKE THAT Kirk is about due for a turnover.

YOU LIKE THAT?

21 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I've been home and watching this game all of five minutes and I already miss Tirico...

Yeah the new guy is a chump. Nothing interesting about his voice.  Is Tirico just doing Thursday nights for NBC? Assuming he'll be the heir apparent for Michaels.

18 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Yeah the new guy is a chump. Nothing interesting about his voice.  Is Tirico just doing Thursday nights for NBC? Assuming he'll be the heir apparent for Michaels.

He didn't do the first Thursday night game, and dear god was Michaels bad. He can't keep up anymore, not to mention he looks absolutely fucking terrifying with all that plastic surgery.

23 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

I read somewhere that Tirico isn't allowed to call Thursday games this year due to the contract between NBC and the NFL calling for NBC to use their Sunday night crew only, leaving Tirico out in the cold.

Just now, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

He and Dilfer were unintentionally hilarious last year calling the same game. Here's hoping we get more of the same.

We already had Boomer use a lame music reference calling Bowman "The Police" for Todd Gurley because "I'll be watching you." :stillsick: 

Well that sucked. Unfolded exactly like the Skins playoff game against the Packers. Still clearly not ready to actually compete with good teams. Kirk Cousins remains that guy in the PG-13 movie everyone really hopes makes it happen...

At least I now get to unwind with the long awaited Blaine Gabbert vs. Case Keenum showdown.

Archived