U.S. Elections 2016: It's Not A Lie, If YOU Believe It

Jace, Extat

Just now, Kindly Old Man said:

Game over, Hillary is about to lose the pro-bacteria vote

Its not good. Even if this is a minor medical issue it is not a good optic to claim she is perfectly healthy and then she has these coughing fits and a fainting spell. Now her campaign is admitting she has pneumonia.  Who the hell knows what is really going on?

If she does have pneumonia, we'll get to see how much progress modern medicine has made in its treatment. Ordinarily, even young and healthy individuals with pneumonia are advised to rest. Clinton is 68 years old and her schedule is exactly the opposite of what a pneumonia patient would be told to do. On the other hand, she will have access to the best medicine with no expense spared and no restrictions due to geography or anything else. Let's see how much of her schedule she can keep.

2 minutes ago, Altherion said:

If she does have pneumonia, we'll get to see how much progress modern medicine has made in its treatment. Ordinarily, even young and healthy individuals with pneumonia are advised to rest. Clinton is 68 years old and her schedule is exactly the opposite of what a pneumonia patient would be told to do. On the other hand, she will have access to the best medicine with no expense spared and no restrictions due to geography or anything else. Let's see how much of her schedule she can keep.

She has to rest, there's no option here. Shut it down until the first debate. That's the only play.

Donny Jr himself retweeted that Deplorables image going around featuring the actual Suicide Squad Milo Whateverhisname, that Bannen guy, and even the Pepe frog, thereby officially linking (or outing) Trump to the Alt Right movement. Oh, and then David Duke, Satan bless him, retweeted yet another Deplorables bad photoshop image this time featuring - incredibly - even more despicable people, such as himself and real-life Batman villain Ann Coulter, along with the caption "Anti-racist is code for anti-White", which doesn't sound white supremacist-y at all.

So much for using "basket of deplorables" against Clinton. What a way to completely prove her point, my God. 

Oh, and then some audio surfaced about Drumpf bragging about his building being the tallest after the WTC collapsed. But Hillary is the one who's sick. 

I've seen someone faint before. My friend was in perfect health, but it was a warm day and she was wearing a sweater and we were waiting to eat something and--bobble bobble fall. It's a disconcerting sight! But it doesn't really mean much about someone's underlying health. I'm not going to panic over it yet without more concrete evidence that her health is a real issue and not a right-wing bugaboo.

5 minutes ago, Lyin' Ned said:

Donny Jr himself retweeted that Deplorables image going around featuring the actual Suicide Squad Milo Whateverhisname, that Bannen guy, and even the Pepe frog, thereby officially linking (or outing) Trump to the Alt Right movement. Oh, and then David Duke, Satan bless him, retweeted yet another Deplorables bad photoshop image this time featuring - incredibly - even more despicable people, such as himself and real-life Batman villain Ann Coulter, along with the caption "Anti-racist is code for anti-White", which doesn't sound white supremacist-y at all.

So much for using "basket of deplorables" against Clinton. What a way to completely prove her point, my God. 

Oh, and then some audio surfaced about Drumpf bragging about his building being the tallest after the WTC collapsed. But Hillary is the one who's sick. 

Sick in the only way that plays with the electorate: suffering from a physical infirmity. Suffering from a mental defect or deficit seems to either not play with the electorate, or actual play in the person's favour.

A combo of steroids (to reduce inflammation and reduce fluid on the lungs) and antibiotics should see her through. There's actually not a lot else to do with Pneumonia, aside from rest and good nutrition management. What also significantly contributes to recovery and speed of recovery is the person's underlying health. If Hillary recovers pretty quickly for a senior citizen then it can be attributed in part to her being a fundamentally healthy person, as well as getting the best medical care money can buy.

Who is going to not vote for Hillary Clinton because of her health?  I understand that Trump is going to attack her on this, and get his troops foaming at the mouth about it, but honestly how does this affect anything at all?

At this point the polls are just paper pushing.  I find it impossible to believe that there are any significant number of voters out there who are torn between Trump or Clinton.

Archived