Vice Principals HBO

akh

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

Goggins is a national treasure 

I was just about to come in here and say that. He's fuckin amazing, one of the best actors today. What's funny is that he was HORRIBLE in the first few episodes of the Shield. He's come a loooooong way. 

34 minutes ago, Thoughtful Jake said:

I thought he was great in The Shield but then I'm a big Shield/SOA fan.

I haven't finished watching S1 yet but I do love Vice Principals.

He was great in The Shield, but I think what Relic was saying was that he took some time to grow into the role of Shane.  He wasn't lights out from episode one.  He really didn't hit his stride until a few seasons in, and at that point he started to kill it.  I think the season with Anthony Anderson was the first where he really started to shine, and it was at that point that he basically became a main character on par with Vic as well.  

2 hours ago, Relic said:

I think it was the mother in law. 

The shooter was tall, though.  Taller than Gamby.  Lee's mother in law is too short.

That's provided they are going to bother with those details, of course.  But I always thought Gamby wasn't really considering what the shooter looked like when he's been eyeing suspects.  It was a tall, thin person, and yet most of the people he's targeted haven't looked anything like that.

1 hour ago, briantw said:

The shooter was tall, though.  Taller than Gamby.  Lee's mother in law is too short.

That's provided they are going to bother with those details, of course.  But I always thought Gamby wasn't really considering what the shooter looked like when he's been eyeing suspects.  It was a tall, thin person, and yet most of the people he's targeted haven't looked anything like that.

She was wearing 6 inch heels.

3 minutes ago, Relic said:

She was wearing 6 inch heels.

You can see the shoes the killer is wearing in the final scene of season one.  They are regular black boots.  Not platforms or heels.

Now, granted, they could retcon that, but going by what you see in the finale it's almost certainly not Lee's mother in law.

As for the hair...I'm fairly sure that was part of the mask, not the shooter's actual hair.

1 hour ago, briantw said:

You can see the shoes the killer is wearing in the final scene of season one.  They are regular black boots.  Not platforms or heels.

Now, granted, they could retcon that, but going by what you see in the finale it's almost certainly not Lee's mother in law.

As for the hair...I'm fairly sure that was part of the mask, not the shooter's actual hair.

Yeah, it's probably not the MIL. ;)

Archived