Star Wars Rogue One: Now With Less Rouge

Myrddin

7 hours ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

Probably not going to be able to see it until like 2 weeks after release. Some fan I am. :(

I think you should leave.

ETA: I suppose I should have said "I find your lack of faith disturbing." That would have been better. Much to learn, I still have.

23 hours ago, AndrewJ said:

I will just add that it's midnight Thursday morning (Wednesday evening) for me. Aussie time - so somewhere around 9 am Wednesday US time.

Just sayin'. :D

(Sorry, couldn't resist. And honestly - as I said, I hadn't really intended to do the midnight screening this time. I'm really looking forward to the movie - but my excitement level pales into insignificance compared to this time last year with Episode 7. I remember while sitting at work on the day leading up to that midnight release, I just kept breaking out into a huge dumb grin at the thought I was going to see a new Star Wars movie that evening) :) 

Seeing it 8:30 AM EST on Wednesday. So....there!

2 hours ago, Relic said:

Seeing it 8:30 AM EST on Wednesday. So....there!

Doh!!! :lol:

(Mind you... 9am is a very rough estimate. Not sure of the exact conversion. But it's midnight Sydney Daylight Saving time - ie +11 GMT. So 1pm GMT on Wednesday)

25 minutes ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

:( I'm sorry guys. The worst part is I can't think of a single appropriate reference to respond with.

You have failed me for the last time

27 minutes ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

:( I'm sorry guys. The worst part is I can't think of a single appropriate reference to respond with.

Just pull your X-wing out of the Death Star trench and fly away Wedge...

6 minutes ago, Crazydog7 said:

From the previews this looks to be a somewhat darker Star Wars film which is fine.  I can deal with whatever Disney does to the franchise as long as we all collectively forget the Gungans and the Ewoks.  

Forget? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate our chances...

1 hour ago, Crazydog7 said:

From the previews this looks to be a somewhat darker Star Wars film which is fine.  I can deal with whatever Disney does to the franchise as long as we all collectively forget the Gungans and the Ewoks.  

The Ewoks were pretty dark. Those little buggers ate human flesh.

Archived