If the series ends with a character's inner thought...

James Steller

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2016 at 7:16 PM, Targaryen Restoration said:

I want Dany to have the last sentence in the story.  She would be facing a large pile of wood with Jon Snow tied to a stake in the middle.  Drogon waiting eagerly for Dany's command.

"Dracarys"

And Jon is turned to ash in a matter of minutes.

Now that would be a wonderful ending.  I'm on board with it.  Good job!

On 9/16/2016 at 7:42 PM, Wm Portnoy said:

Who do you want to have the last sentence in this story?  Daenerys Targaryen

What do you want them to think? 

A wide, open field of grass right outside the newly built Queen's Landing.  It's a warm spring day.  Daenerys, Missandei, Greyworm, and Ghost are enjoying the sunshine. 

Missandei throws a round leather ball and says to Ghost, "Fetch boy!  Fetch!"

Ghost looked confused.  He sits on his haunches and proceeds to lick his private  area, chasing a moving flea.

Missandei, "This one is very sorry Your Grace.  Jon is still as dense as he was before he became a dog."

Greyworm turns to his queen, "My Queen, do you want that I should teach him to sit on command?"

Missandei laughs and says, "We need to housebreak him first.  He left a big loaf in the throne room this morning."

"Greyworm will teach him to pinch his next loaf outside" volunteered the Unsullied commander.

Daenerys looked at the big white wolf.  "No. Just get him a Milkbone."

Missandei pats Jon on the head.  "If it's any consolation Your Grace, he's much better looking now that he's a dog!"

Daenerys, "I suppose we have to let him back inside the palace.  He is my only nephew."

Awesomeness!!!  I loved it.  

:laugh:

On 14.9.2016 at 1:32 PM, Remiem said:

It's not what I want to happen but sometimes I think it will be Sam at the end writing all this history down (like Jon pretty much suggested to him at some point).

Does he? Because Frodo tells his Sam the same thing.

On 14.9.2016 at 0:51 PM, Runaway Penguin said:

Dolorous Edd. "It is too warm now. I am sure we will all boil to death."

I fully support the idea. Would be even better if Dolorous Edd somehow ended up on the Iron Trone saying "I would certainly make an awful King. But so would all these others."

Dany takes her Dragons to the wall to fight the Others. Drogon is injured and flies off, presumably dead. The other two dragons die. They defeat the Others, but it costs Dany the throne.

She ends up on Dragonstone, brooding over her loss and mourning her dragons.

She often sits in the chamber of the painted table, staring at Westeros... with its dry rivers, and flattened mountains... And one day she looks across the blackwater, to see Kingslanding burning, as if the sun were rising in the west, and hears the woosh of giant, leathery wings beating, and thinks:

"My love has returned"

Archived