Who Will Be The New Sadistic Tormentor?

Iron Mother

5 hours ago, Quoth the raven, said:

Arya

definitely it will be Eurine.  And when he dies, maybe the overall carnage of wars breaking out will be enough to satisfy viewer blood lust.

How come we count blame the dragons?  They have had some of the most gore-filled screen-time in the entire show.  The scene at Astapor had fire, half-consumed burnt corpses, AND the Unsullied were killing the masters.  The killing of the one main guy who wanted Drogon for himself, that was almost enough by itself.

2 hours ago, Ser Walter of AShwood said:

I like this (probably) autocorrect action :D. I really don't like Euron, and would love to piss on his future grave (if it weren't at the bottom of the sea).

autocorrected by my own hand.

IF 1 of the 9 sons of Quellan Greyjoy can extinguish and entire hearth with only his cock (Aeron), and the show has extinguished Victarion (the ACTUAL heir to Balon if excluding Yashara), then it's fair to allude that Iron and Salt power to the only son of Quellan the show has chosen to focus on: Eurine.

You're right about the Old Kraken and his Watery Halls but he can still be pissed on while alive.  Sadly tho, when a fetish is probably natural manner of bonding at the King Moot, it's hard to want to punish him with that fetish.  That is akin to flaying Ramsay while living.  For now I'll piss on Elaria instead for her complete irrelevance to the story at large.

Speaking of, Prince Doran is dead, so who is in charge?  What a headache.  Assuming Dorne recognizes females AND bastard paramours, would it be Obara or Elaria?  Obara is the successor's (Oberyn's) first born.  Elaria being a paramour (= nothing legally?) is in charge, but why?

The scene with Queen of Thorns basically ham-fisting THAT explanation to the audience was quite an embarrassment. 

On 4/5/2017 at 1:00 AM, RhaenysB said:

Cersei. 

she is playing that role now and will moving forward.  can it last forever?  After her, will it be a surprise?  I can see Littlefinger - in frustration - going over the cliff when all his plans start falling apart.  And since I cannot see Eurine lasting that long in the show, he will not be able to assume that title.  I swear if they waste time with him JUST because they want to tie up Yashara and Theone, there are real-world witches gathering in forests to throw massive hex at BB

3 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

For now I'll piss on Elaria instead for her complete irrelevance to the story at large.

Can you save a spot for me? Let's drown her in a flash-golden-shower....

In the show one of the sandsnakes should become heir, but somehow they placed Elaria in charge. This is just as odd as Cercei becoming queen in Kingslanding. She was a wife of the king, queen-mother, however, she shouldn't be crowned queen at all.
Let's compare to the Dutch crown(since I'm dutch, it's easier for me):
Our current king is Willem Alexander, who is married to Maxima Zoregieta.
They have 3 daughters, Amalia, Alexia and Ariane.
If the king dies, the oldest daughter will inherit the throne/crown, and so on, until the children of the 'old' king have all died.

So if Willem Alexander and all his 3 daughters die, the next in line will be Willem Alexanders brother, Constantijn, followed by his children.

Nowhere in the succession of the throne will a spouse of the crown inherit the crown.

6 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

she is playing that role now and will moving forward.  can it last forever?  After her, will it be a surprise?  I can see Littlefinger - in frustration - going over the cliff when all his plans start falling apart.  And since I cannot see Eurine lasting that long in the show, he will not be able to assume that title.  I swear if they waste time with him JUST because they want to tie up Yashara and Theone, there are real-world witches gathering in forests to throw massive hex at BB

It will last only as long as Cersei does. And once Cersei is out it will really be time to concentrate on the others and resolve the damn conflicts. There won't be time for a new crazy tormentor. 

On 2016-09-19 at 7:12 PM, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Obviously Dany. The woman who killed people for no reason, who ordered the death of children and who ordered the torture of children.

Wut? When did she do this?

I don't know why the show is copping so much stick for its gratuitous sadism; the books are way worse. Slavers Bay is like a giant house of horrors (unborn puppies on a stick, anyone?) and some characters are so over the top evil that it's like George is trying to outdo himself with how odious he can make these people. Qyburn is straight out of my nightmares, as is The Mountain, and knowing what Q is capable of in the books makes Cersei almost untouchable in the show.

The way the Falyse thing went down was chilling, even more so because she went to Cersei for help. Now that Show Cersei has nothing left to lose, I expect they'll ramp it up, but it still won't be half as terrifying as the books.

On 2017-04-08 at 3:30 PM, Sigella said:
On 2016-09-19 at 7:12 PM, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Obviously Dany. The woman who killed people for no reason, who ordered the death of children and who ordered the torture of children.

I've missed this. To my knowledge Dany never order torture/murder of children.

2 minutes ago, Sigella said:

No. I'm pretty sure she never did that in the books either.

You may not be but it's there. Those 12 years old, even younger the Unsullied will not ask their age, she ordered to die and wineseller's daughters were most definitely children.

14 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

You may not be but it's there. Those 12 years old, even younger the Unsullied will not ask their age, she ordered to die and wineseller's daughters were most definitely children.

I'm at a loss. Which 12-years olds? What wine sellers daughters? Feeling dumb here...

22 minutes ago, Ser Walter of AShwood said:

In the books there isn't even a reference to the wineseller having daughters.... (use the search, Luke).

Found it, its Dany II aDwD, the wineshop owners daughters, and she asks Skandaz to "question them sweetly, to begin".

It takes a certain amount of misogynic interpretation to turn that into "sadistic torment" but, hey, if you have a big old problem with women in power this is obviously what comes out of it. "Slaver-logic" at its greatest :D

Thank you for the search-page!

1 hour ago, Sigella said:

I'm at a loss. Which 12-years olds? What wine sellers daughters? Feeling dumb here...

slay every man who wears a tokar or holds a whip; but harm no child under twelve, and strike the chains off every slave you see.

Tokar was wearing by the wealthy people. So she ordered the death of 12 years old, and even younger, because they were wealthy. 

“Your servants have arrested the owner of the wineshop and his daughters. They plead their ignorance and beg for mercy.” Mercy, thought Dany. They will have the dragon’s mercy. “Skahaz, I have changed my mind. Question the man sharply.” “I could. Or I could question the daughters sharply whilst the father looks on. That will wring some names from him.” “Do as you think best, but bring me names.”

So she orders the torture of children because she was a great loving person?

Archived