NFL 2016 Week 2: extending the mustache ride in LA

DanteGabriel

I'm bummed that I can't watch Bengals-Steelers.

Watching Pats and Dolphiins right now... absolutely gorgeous TD pass from Garoppolo to Martellus Bennett to put the Pats up 14-0 early.  Some combination of killer efficiency by the Pats and sloppy play by the Dolphins.

Pacman makes a nice veteran move and pretends to be hurt when the Steelers are marching down the field with momentum. This isn't sour grapes, I respect the move, but does anyone think that the player in that circumstance should stay off the field for more than one snap? Pacman missed one play and came back on the field with a full head of steam. Once again, I'm not bitching about the move from his perspective, I think it's smart, but I think the rule should have them off for 4-5 plays. 

Also, Mike Mitchell got away with a late hit. Only a matter of time before that jabroni costs us 15 yards.

7 minutes ago, Triskan said:

I wonder how close Miami is to realizing that RT is not looking like a legit franchise QB. 

They probably need another year to figure it out.

You know, if Jeff Fisher coached a team with Ryan Tannehill at QB, who knows how long they'd be able to coast along on mediocrity?

Ruh roh, Garoppolo hurt, Jacoby Brissett is in for the Pats.

Pathetic effort by the Bengals. Both QB's were bad today (lot of drops too), but Williams being able to run the ball made the difference. Bengals run game is non-existent. Erickson putting us in terrible field position all day didn't help either. Neither did our booth not challenging a good TD by our TE. Tyler Boyd showed some flashes, about the only bright spot. Can't wait to get Eifert and Burfict back. Not the same team without them. 

Archived