NFL 2016 Week 2: extending the mustache ride in LA

DanteGabriel

Another frustrating loss for the Bengals. Dropped INT's, penalties, and conservative coaching cost us this one. Bengals play prevent D with a 1 point lead with 10 minutes left in the game. Broncos go up 12 and continue to attack. See the difference, Marvin? 

Pretty down on the team in general after this loss, ngl. At least we get Burfict back next week. Hopefully Eifert soon as well. Can't fall behind too much with the Pats, Steelers, and Broncos all undefeated. 

Yeah, I think Minnesota all of the sudden looks so good on D that they might be fine even with a weird QB situation, but they might not even have a weird QB situation.  This might be the situation Bradford was looking for all along. 

OH CLEVELAND NO

1 minute ago, Rhom said:

Vikings have beaten GB and Carolina... both serious Super Bowl contenders; while being without their starting QB and running back.

I'd definitely pump the brakes on any smack talk.

Seriously. That defense is absolutely winning games against top tier offenses. They are also looking better each week. 3 weeks ago many thought they'd start 2-4. 

13 minutes ago, SkynJay said:

When they carry the team to a trophy I'll listen.  

Meanwhile Denver is 3-0 against three playoff teams; two of which were blow outs.

Not meaning to take anything away from the Donkeys, I just think that Vikes D is a touch nastier, and it doesn't seem to be getting the same amount of pub. That's all.

43 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Honestly, I think it's more a matter of the Vikes defense being just that good. Everyone's talking about the Donkey's D, but I'll take the Vikes all day. They look absolutely brutal. 

At the moment it's Sam Bradford and the Vikings with their D seem to be the team to beat in NFC. 

Just now, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

WTF is going on with the Cardinals? Maybe that Pats win wasn't so impressive after all. I mean, the fucking Bills? Really? And they were never really in the game it looks like. 

Since early last year I've been iffy on the Cardinals. They play up or down to the competition.

15 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Not meaning to take anything away from the Donkeys, I just think that Vikes D is a touch nastier, and it doesn't seem to be getting the same amount of pub. That's all.

Sure.  The pub comes with time; I was yelling at clouds last year about Denver early on.  I saw on twitter that the Vikings D only had a 70% owned rate on Yahoo fantasy (happy to say I am one of rose laughing right now).

No doubt they need more love.  I'm just not ready to crown em.  

6 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

The Factory of Sadness manufactures the best sideline pics...

Factory%20of%20Sadness%202016_zpsuyool0q

I like both of those players and could not help but laugh violently.

ETA: Meanwhile, Vinateirie just made a fucking 55 yarder! The man apparently  knows the secrets of gatoraide and himalyain pink salt, but the Colts get a first down for a leverage penalty so it comes off the board.

7 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

And the Browns, to no one's surprise, demonstrate a losers mentality perfectly by opting to kick off at the start of OT and then get scored on.

I don't think the Browns are worried about winning games this year.  They want that number one pick.

Archived