NFL 2016 Week 2: extending the mustache ride in LA

DanteGabriel

3 minutes ago, briantw said:

I don't think the Browns are worried about winning games this year.  They want that number one pick.

Undoubtedly so that they can use their savvy to draft the next Carson Wentz. 

28 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

It's all starting to make sense. Hue Jackson didn't take the Browns job, he was sentenced to it.

Hue%20Jackson%20on%20the%20yard_zpsgzfwp

Beautiful!

Frank Gore might have the first 100 yard rushing game by a Colt since Luck's rookie year if he keeps this up.

Just now, Pony Queen Jace said:

Colts absolutely falling to pieces at the end of the half after a strip sack TD on Luck (should have been whistled as in-the-grasp) but this Wentz kid is fucking great.

Yeah Wentz side stepping the sack and hitting Sproles for a TD was legit amazing. 

Equally shocking is what the Eagles D is doing to the Steelers offense. Yeah they shut down the Bears and Browns but this is arguably the best offense in the NFL. Watching their talent impose its will, the only conclusion I can draw is Chip Kelly fucked everything up in how he tried to use it. 

1 minute ago, Jaime L said:

Equally shocking is what the Eagles D is doing to the Steelers offense. Yeah they shut down the Bears and Browns but this is arguably the best offense in the NFL. Watching their talent impose its will, the only conclusion I can draw is Chip Kelly fucked everything up in how he tried to use it. 

No doubty, but @sperry, ya boy Bradford looks good in Minnisota but what was all that about the Iggles being determined to make him look bad with a bad team? :P

Archived