POLL:Characters most likely to die in TWOW.

Ajmeb53

Stannis the Mannis-- he is in a very precarious position and I think that his character arc is almost at an end. He'll probably do one last heroic act before dying horribly, leaving House Baratheon without a clear heir. I'd be sad to see him go because Stannis is the most BAMF left in series. I would love to see him go up against the Crow's Eye. Out of all characters left, The Mannis is the one I put my faith in to win that battle.

Barristan the Bold--I got a premonition that Ser Barry will not survive his next battle. Im not sure why I feel this way considering who he's up against in Meereen. The slave soldiers and their masters don't appear to be the most capable opponents. Valar Morgulis.....and that is especially true in battles.

2 hours ago, dariopatke said:

For those that voted for Areo Hotah, why and how do you think he will die?

I voted LSH, Cersei, Brienne, Aeron, Victarion, Jon Conington, Melisandre and Barristan.

Funny. I didn't vote for Cers and Mel, but I have your other picks as well. And Areo Hotah. Why? I think he's a goner.

I missed Stannis - obviously. I don't think he'll survive the end of the series.

2 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

Anyone else suspicious about the first post being a straw poll with no follow up posts?

It happens from time to time. <shrugs>

People register with one post and then leave the board again. That's the way it is. You can't force people to stay.

Just now, King Tyrion I said:

It happens from time to time. <shrugs>

People register with one post and then leave the board again. That's the way it is. You can't force people to stay.

its less about whether they stick around than it is about the motive behind posting the link. 

Could just be that I am overly suspicious and have trust issues. ;)

3 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

its less about whether they stick around than it is about the motive behind posting the link. 

Could just be that I am overly suspicious and have trust issues. ;)

I have some experience as a mod and I can assure you that this is "normal" business.

Sadly, most of those people never return - and sometimes the topic gets alive again although its starter never came back.

I think Asha, Aeron (pretty much already confirmed in his chapter), and Victarion are goners.

In addition to that, Jon Connington as well, Hotah and Barristan too, I don't think Barristan will ever see Westeros again, in fact.

Arya, Cersei, and Jaime all fall in the "longshot, but possible" category.

3 hours ago, King Tyrion I said:

Funny. I didn't vote for Cers and Mel, but I have your other picks as well. And Areo Hotah. Why? I think he's a goner.

I missed Stannis - obviously. I don't think he'll survive the end of the series.

Well, I think Cersei is likely to die either in mid WoW when Aegon takes KL, or she may escape to CR amd die there is early DoS.

Mel is interesting one, I wasnt sure about her, but I got a feeling she will burn Shireen and be killed for it, but I also leave her significant chance of her living at the end of WoW.

I thought he was too good fighter to be killed by Darkstar or Swann and too unimportant (even though he is a POV) for me to believe he can just chill in Dorne.

Oh yes, I am sad to admit that he will very likely die in WoW, maybe early DoS, but he is dead man. I just hope he will die heroic death

Wow, three of mine made the top three.  IMHO no way that Cersei dies before the final book.  Lots of folks are looking forward to her death and frankly I have a suspicion that she will manage to make her way into exile outside of Westeros (can anyone say Illyrio's new concubine?)  Jon isn't going to die, heck, he's already dead.  Bran won't go until the very end, his part as the 3 eyed raven is too vital to the fight with the Others.  No way Sansa goes before the final book either, IIRC GRRM has stated that the end of her story line will be "bittersweet", implying she survives to the end.

1 hour ago, dariopatke said:

Well, I think Cersei is likely to die either in mid WoW when Aegon takes KL, or she may escape to CR amd die there is early DoS.

Unlikely Aegon is the end of her. While I expect Aegon to take King's Landing, Jaime is definitively going to be the one ending Cersei.

1 hour ago, dariopatke said:

Oh yes, I am sad to admit that he will very likely die in WoW, maybe early DoS, but he is dead man. I just hope he will die heroic death

I'm not sure "heroic" will properly describe Stannis's death, considering how likely it is that he dies against Dany.

25 minutes ago, Sullen said:

Unlikely Aegon is the end of her. While I expect Aegon to take King's Landing, Jaime is definitively going to be the one ending Cersei.

I'm not sure "heroic" will properly describe Stannis's death, considering how likely it is that he dies against Dany.

Well if if he is Aegon he is younger brother... who knows. Anyway if she escapes KL Jaime is no1 candidate to kill her in early DoS IMO.

The more I think about Stannis less sense it makes for him to return to Dragonstone, but it is still second most likely scenario for him. And again even if he battles her half of this forum will consider his death heroic.

Archived