How would you like Jon and Arya to reunite?

JSASTL

Theirs is one of my favourite (non romantic) relationships on the show. Oh, who am I kidding, it's my favourite relationship on the show. And I really, really hope there is some type of reunion between them at some point in the final two seasons. I don't know how I want it to happen, but I know I'll be keeping everything crossed for it to happen. 

So how do you want them to reunite or do you want them to reunite at all?

I think Arya will return home after hearing of Jon's death/Kingship. I dunno why, but I feel like it will be with Arya hurt (minor) or whilst in the midst of an attack where Jon sees her for the first time. Or alternatively, if they bring back Nym and her pack, it would be beautiful seeing the direwolves meet and have each of their masters also feel that connection. It would make their reunion even more heart-warming if the last two direwolves had a touching moment like this!

Kit's thoughts on their relationship and eventual reunion is really great:

Interview: Why did Jon give Arya the needle? Did he foresee a use for it?

Kit Harrington:

Yeah. I think Jon is one of those people who saw Arya and realized that she was different. In this world, we see that women are supposed to be very proper in their dresses, and they’re supposed to be beautiful and marry rich men and become wives of Lords. Their only real purpose is to give their husbands children, and it’s the men who go off and do the noble thing and fight, but Arya isn’t like that. She even says that she’s not that type of woman, so by giving her the Needle before he leaves her – and he knows that he won’t see her for a while – it was kind of like him saying,“I understand you. I understand that you’re an outcast like me, that you’re not what people expect you to be, so go and fight.” He shares that quality with his father, who then notices that she has this sword and gets her trained to use it … It’s infuriating, this series, when you see these bonds being made, and then they’re taken away from you, like with Jon and Arya. But I think that makes it all the more exciting if they finally do reunite again. - Kit Harington for Huffington post LIVE 

41 minutes ago, DutchArya said:

I think Arya will return home after hearing of Jon's death/Kingship. I dunno why, but I feel like it will be with Arya hurt (minor) or whilst in the midst of an attack where Jon sees her for the first time. Or alternatively, if they bring back Nym and her pack, it would be beautiful seeing the direwolves meet and have each of their masters also feel that connection. It would make their reunion even more heart-warming if the last two direwolves had a touching moment like this!

Kit's thoughts on their relationship and eventual reunion is really great:

That would be amazing!! a Jon/Arya Ghost/Nymeria ruinion would be the absolute best reunion on any show for me.

Ooh, I never read that interview before. I love Kit's thoughts on the relationship. 

38 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

I wish it had come already, so they have time together. Not just something in the end. I think they are saving the best for last with the key reunions.

I know! I admit, when I heard about a Stark reunion, I had hoped it would be Jon and Arya.

On 9/20/2016 at 9:14 PM, JSASTL said:

That would be amazing!! a Jon/Arya Ghost/Nymeria ruinion would be the absolute best reunion on any show for me.

Ooh, I never read that interview before. I love Kit's thoughts on the relationship. 

Definitely!

Kit is one of the few cast members who has read all the books and can really appreciate the detail grrm has put in with character development. Especially with Jon & Arya having such a strong connection. It's cool how Maisie is all of a sudden realizing (after reading the S7 scripts) that she needs to read and RE-READ everything! I think something major is happening with her character and never saw it coming. She needs to makes sense of it all!

On 22/09/2016 at 6:14 PM, DutchArya said:

Definitely!

Kit is one of the few cast members who has read all the books and can really appreciate the detail grrm has put in with character development. Especially with Jon & Arya having such a strong connection. It's cool how Maisie is all of a sudden realizing (after reading the S7 scripts) that she needs to read and RE-READ everything! I think something major is happening with her character and never saw it coming. She needs to makes sense of it all!

I know. I loved when I first heard he had read all the books. It made me love him more than I already did. It's nice to know he really wanted to understand his character more.

Yes! I feel the same way. I'm wondering what it could be. But I'm really excited to find out. :)

Some filming spoilers.

Don not read if you do not want to be spoiled. This will be my only reply to this topic.

Spoiler

Images have been caught showing Jon, Sansa, Davos, Brienne, Pod and Littlefinger dressed up looking like peasants and it is highly unlikely they are in the north. The clothing is too light, especially as it appears they are likely to be on horseback (Sophie has a body double). The set suggests that they are at Riverrun. If Maisie is filming in Iceland next month, it suggests to me that they don't bump into each other.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3809674/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Kit-Harington-looks-mood-battle-joins-Game-Thrones-stars-Sophie-Turner-Gwendoline-Christie-set-Northern-Ireland.html

1 hour ago, Mandzipop said:

Some filming spoilers.

Don not read if you do not want to be spoiled. This will be my only reply to this topic.

Hide contents

Images have been caught showing Jon, Sansa, Davos, Brienne, Pod and Littlefinger dressed up looking like peasants and it is highly unlikely they are in the north. The clothing is too light, especially as it appears they are likely to be on horseback (Sophie has a body double). The set suggests that they are at Riverrun. If Maisie is filming in Iceland next month, it suggests to me that they don't bump into each other.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3809674/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Kit-Harington-looks-mood-battle-joins-Game-Thrones-stars-Sophie-Turner-Gwendoline-Christie-set-Northern-Ireland.html

The fact that they are...

Spoiler

Filming at Riverrun puts the reunion even MORE likely. The predictions about Arya freeing Edmure puts her in the right place. This could be a scene with Jon & Co. arriving at Riverrun. We know courtyard sets have been put up a while ago where previous filming has taken place.

So you don't think Jon & Co. will be filming in Iceland in Jan? So Maisie being there would mean what? Idgi. That Arya is in the North?

Spoiler

They're not filming at Riverrun, they're filming Winterfell scenes at Linen Mill Studio in Banbridge. The Riverrun set only happens to be nearby. Daily Mail is a garbage paper, highly unreliable. Last year they mistook the new Khal actor for Drogo, thia year it's Podrick for Gendry. Also they're not filming a battle scene.  As for the outfits. Like Sue from WotW assumes, those could very well be the underclothes they wear beneath their outfits.

1 hour ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

One trying to kill Sansa (Jon) the other trying to defend her(Arya).... sword fight ending with Jon being killed and then Arya coming to find out that Sansa had turned against Jon and was working with Littlefinger. and is consumed with guilt and begins Arya vs Sansa.

yikes. That would be devastating. 

Yeah, I think Jon would explain why Sansa would have to die - if it ever came to that. In which case her plotting against Jon would be a huge problem with Arya. She would not fight/kill Jon over that. 

21 minutes ago, DutchArya said:

yikes. That would be devastating. 

Yeah, I think Jon would explain why Sansa would have to die - if it ever came to that. In which case her plotting against Jon would be a huge problem with Arya. She would not fight/kill Jon over that. 

Unless she returned just at the point when he is about to take Sansa out.... Jon would explain his side... Sansa may spout some lies to cover he own back.

Archived