Maisie Williams: S7 scripts made me read & RE-READ everything!

a black swan

Gendry is an unacknowledged bastard, one could stroll through King's Landing and find a multitude of Bobby B-looking dudes (and he's supposed to look more like Renly anyway). He has no proof of his lineage. He has not made a name for himself, he has no achievements, no reputation, no loyalists, no soldiers willing to die for him, no  money. He's not a warrior, has had no training in swordfighting as far as I remember. He won't be getting any titles or lands. His role will be about making weapons out of dragonglass.

36 minutes ago, DutchArya said:

Yup, she has a history of sneaking in spoilers through clever jokes!

Perhaps Arya will join Jon at Dragonstone? That way she gets to reconnect with Genrdy and she gets to see Dragons too. 

Right now Kit is back in London and I know Maisie is as well (she recently got a . Next week we should know more about the Dragonstone story line and who is filming where. 

Spoiler

There are also rumours of Alfie Allen and Gemma Whelan being in Bilbao to film in the next days in the beaches. But this is only rumoured. 

If it happens to be true, there will be a lot of action and characters in Dragonstone/any other location with these two other rumoured characters

Archived