TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

23 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Well, was he? Or should I say, were you? :ninja: 

Buckwheeeeeeeat, if you post something outside Forum Games, your post count will be 5069 :D:D:D *teenagerish giggling* 

*big innocent puppy eyes* 5069, yes? What is giggle-worthy about that? I do not understand ... *big innocent puppy eyes*

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

As demonstrated by it being Lucas' call. Just like nixing Revan from TCW.

Indeed, he didn't always make the best decisions.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

A true Sith would do his own dirty work.

A true Sith wouldn't bother getting out of bed to dispatch a young upstart who could be destroyed by a Gonk droid.

I am carrying out a social experiment. 

I started a family group text. For the simple reason that it's more convenient than having to text or call everybody individually. 

I am not certain that anybody other than my sister and I are familiar with the concept of a group text. 

And I'm not certain that everybody will realize at once that whatever they respond can be read not only by me, but everybody else in the group as well. 

Nobody has replied yet. The tension is killing me. :eek: 

I know this is boring, and everybody is watching the presidential debate, but the thread is so dead and it's been a moth and we are barely one third through it... 

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I know this is boring, and everybody is watching the presidential debate, but the thread is so dead and it's been a moth and we are barely one third through it... 

A moth, you say? I say it's been a butterfly!

We are really all just waiting for BB to start the new pictionary game. Or, failing that, for whoever else wants to start a new pictionary game. Though how I will fit it into my schedule I cannot imagine (this week is busy!), I want to play.

18 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Indeed, he didn't always make the best decisions.

A true Sith wouldn't bother getting out of bed to dispatch a young upstart who could be destroyed by a Gonk droid.

Now now, it's not nice to talk about ab that way. He's doing the best he can.

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

And I'm not certain that everybody will realize at once that whatever they respond can be read not only by me, but everybody else in the group as well. 

Imagine your parents sexting :P 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, and since I assume all of these gifs are from LOTR, then maybe you should have written, "he was gorgeous." These films are, what, 15 years old now? :P

Moth or butterfly, whichever is slower. :smug: 

Since the statement obviously refers to the gifs linked, he is gorgeous in them in the present. Besides... stop making me feel old, lotr wasn't that long ago! 

50 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Now now, it's not nice to talk about ab that way. He's doing the best he can.

Imagine your parents sexting :P 

:lmao::rofl: My sweet summer child, my parents don't even talk about the weather to each other. :lmao::rofl: 

The Fellowship of the Ring - 2001. :smug:

Okay, then I suppose a moth is about right.

Or so you think. :leer:

Okay, I just did two very foolish things. One, I stopped the water flow towards the washing machine instead of opening it, so obviously nothing got washed. Two, I locked myself out of the flat when I went to the cellar (because that is where the washing machine is) and needed to ring by the neighbours (Old Gods be thanked they were at home!) for the spare key. So much for an intelligent and promising young person, eh? :leaving:

Hi guys!

I haven't been around here in forever.  I hope everyone is doing well :)

I don't know if any mafia players still hang out here, but I'm running a game based on Dante's Inferno probably starting on November 1st if I get enough sign ups.

If you're interested in playing or in watching, email me here or at the mafia board located here: http://mafia.perendination.com/board/index.php?

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

The Fellowship of the Ring - 2001. :smug:

Okay, then I suppose a moth is about right.

Or so you think. :leer:

Okay, I just did two very foolish things. One, I stopped the water flow towards the washing machine instead of opening it, so obviously nothing got washed. Two, I locked myself out of the flat when I went to the cellar (because that is where the washing machine is) and needed to ring by the neighbours (Old Gods be thanked they were at home!) for the spare key. So much for an intelligent and promising young person, eh? :leaving:

Yes. Okay. Fine. But I was technically a baby in 2001, my LOTR obsession developed when RoTK aired and lasted at least 5-6 years.  

That happens to everybody, don't worry. My neighbor locked himself out once, too, but I don't have a spare key, so he just sat on the stairs and waited for the landlord to bring the spare key.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Oh, well then at least you have nothing to worry about :lol: 

Definitely not. Nobody replied actually. Typical. Sister replied 'Thanks' after I asked if they even received it... 

12 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I am carrying out a social experiment. 

I started a family group text. For the simple reason that it's more convenient than having to text or call everybody individually. 

I am not certain that anybody other than my sister and I are familiar with the concept of a group text. 

Nobody has replied yet. The tension is killing me. :eek: 

Funny thing, my flatmate recently informed me she has a group chat with her family (parents and brother). Apparently it's mostly her mother spamming them all with emojis and the ocassionally "Get a grip!" whenever someone brings up a problem they are having

10 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Funny thing, my flatmate recently informed me she has a group chat with her family (parents and brother). Apparently it's mostly her mother spamming them all with emojis and the ocassionally "Get a grip!" whenever someone brings up a problem they are having

I guess in this case it will be I who bumps that group text and nobody else will bother to reply. 

Btw, my mother just called me to ask if I can transfer money from one bank account to another bank account (where else would you transfer money?) via the Internet, and if yes, could I please teach her? Adorable. 

15 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Will you be wearing Glastonberry to Glastonbury next year? :D 

Given the nature of the event and my not needing much persuasion to take mind altering substances, I probably won't remember what I was wearing:P.

Hello spammers. I have not ventured into the wilds of forum games in quite a long while. I hope you are all well :)

19 hours ago, Tammy said:

Hi guys!

I don't know if any mafia players still hang out here, but I'm running a game based on Dante's Inferno probably starting on November 1st if I get enough sign ups.

If you're interested in playing or in watching, email me here or at the mafia board located here: http://mafia.perendination.com/board/index.php?

I'm interested in spectating :) I'll send you a message on the other board once I remember my password :P

23 hours ago, Tammy said:

Hi guys!

Hi Tammy! *waves* Are you doing well, how is life treating you? :)

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Btw, my mother just called me to ask if I can transfer money from one bank account to another bank account (where else would you transfer money?) via the Internet, and if yes, could I please teach her? Adorable. 

Now you will know all her bank account details ... and she will not know whatever you are doing on her online banking account ... just saying ... :devil:

22 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

That happens to everybody, don't worry. My neighbor locked himself out once, too, but I don't have a spare key, so he just sat on the stairs and waited for the landlord to bring the spare key.

You were so cruel that you knew about this and did not invite him in to your flat for the time being? :o

I was pretty lucky that the neighbours with the spare key were at home.

What made the situation even more silly is that my landlady was at home in the flat, but did not hear my ringing on the flat door ... also what made it even more unpleasant was that it was stupidly cold in the hall/on the stairs.

3 hours ago, KiDisaster said:

Hello spammers. I have not ventured into the wilds of forum games in quite a long while. I hope you are all well :)

I'm interested in spectating :) I'll send you a message on the other board once I remember my password :P

Hello! Why do you have two crocodiles screwing each other as your avatar? I thought board rule was that they must be safe for work. :P

Spoiler

The supernatural entity and I have not seen each other since Sunday and now he thinks I feel slighted and thought he had to apologise because he feels guilty that we could not arrange to meet this week. It is adorable. :)

Archived