TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

Let's talk about something happy instead, shall we?

Puppies. 

If I could get a new puppy I would definitely opt for a Dachshund or a Corgi

Or kittens. 

If I become a crazy cat lady I will definitely have a Black kitten and a Baby panther (if it weren't illegal).

Or flats. 

I'm currently working on an evaluation system for the flats I viewed. None of them are perfect, but contrary to my misconception about house hunting, it is not possible to find The Perfect Flat. And so I'm trying to come up with a scoring system to see which flats are the closest to being perfect. It's very scientific. 

Or PLL...

PLL makes you understand why GoT Season 6 deserved an Emmy in best writing. PLL is a life lesson.  PLL teaches you that only because Darth Vader tortured Princess Leia and blew up Alderaan and killed Obi-Wan and set a trap for Luke in Cloud City, it's 3PO who steps out of the shadows of the carbon freezing chamber and hacks off Luke'a hand and tells him that Chewbacca is his father. 

16 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Let's talk about something happy instead, shall we?

Puppies. 

If I could get a new puppy I would definitely opt for a Dachshund or a Corgi

Or PLL...

PLL makes you understand why GoT Season 6 deserved an Emmy in best writing. PLL is a life lesson.  PLL teaches you that only because Darth Vader tortured Princess Leia and blew up Alderaan and killed Obi-Wan and set a trap for Luke in Cloud City, it's 3PO who steps out of the shadows of the carbon freezing chamber and hacks off Luke'a hand and tells him that Chewbacca is his father. 

Lately I've been developing a slight obsession with dogs. The not-boyfriend's aunt has an impossibly adorable Ducktoller retriever pup that the two of us walk sometimes and now I really want a puppy myself, maybe a corgi too. I'm already considering names.

I knew it was bad, but not that bad :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

No,because that would mean I was in charge, and I think we can all agree that would be awesome.

I wish it were you , yeah :P 

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Lately I've been developing a slight obsession with dogs. The not-boyfriend's aunt has an impossibly adorable Ducktoller retriever pup that the two of us walk sometimes and now I really want a puppy myself, maybe a corgi too. I'm already considering names.

I knew it was bad, but not that bad :lol: 

I wish it were you , yeah :P 

There's nothing better to be obsessed with than dogs. They are amazing creatures. Have you ever had a dog before? Do get a puppy if you can, it's going to be the best decision of your life. *.* especially if it's a corgi. 

It's really bad. I watch it anyways because there's something perversely satisfying about how bad it is. Another item on the guilty pleasure list, somewhere between Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan teen movies. And everybody needs trash tv in their lives anyway. 

7 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

There's nothing better to be obsessed with than dogs. They are amazing creatures. Have you ever had a dog before? Do get a puppy if you can, it's going to be the best decision of your life. *.* especially if it's a corgi. 

It's really bad. I watch it anyways because there's something perversely satisfying about how bad it is. Another item on the guilty pleasure list, somewhere between Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan teen movies. And everybody needs trash tv in their lives anyway. 

Ahem.....hop hops!!.

Archived