TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

We both know there won't be any elections. The Spampire is mine! I mean, ours!

Please, something as simple as a Holy Handgrenade of Antioch would suffice to take Hopper out.

The wall will be made of cortosis, of course. Don't take me for a fool.

For someone with a new guitar you sure lash out at lame duck rulers a lot.

The only thing my reign and Tommen's will have in common is that (spoilers for the GOT S6 finale)

Reveal hidden contents

we will vanquish the enemies of our families in a fiery explosion. Yes, that means you.

Your underestimating Hopper will be your undoing.

Clearly you look up to Tommen as a ruler, your failure is now complete.

2 hours ago, felice said:

Yeah, I'm not sure thread participation is high enough for an election to be viable at the moment...

Yes, the crushing is obviously mutual :P

You're right, pebbles and will just have to rule for 2017 too, it's the only realistic option...

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Your underestimating Hopper will be your undoing.

Clearly you look up to Tommen as a ruler, your failure is now complete.

You keep threatening me, and I keep waiting for something to actually happen...

I see you continue to misinterpret my words on purpose, this is the hallmark of a weak mind.

Spoiler

It's hard to look up to Tommen when he's a pile of goo in the courtyard of the Red Keep :rolleyes: 

On 22/11/2016 at 3:10 PM, Pebbles said:

hey First :bow:   Don't get too excited, there is an election coming up in just over a month, and given the last few elections in the world, I'm worried.   I really hope we don't have a candidate standing with the slogan, "Make Spam great again"   and I also worried about the other candidates, I'm sure there have been using private spam writing divides to make posts and not even encrypting them.  I mean anyone could read them, think of all the lack of security.   However I'm sure all will be fine if we just vote Miscexit  we can still talk with them, just not allow free movement of posters.    We may however need to build a wall.  a nice beautiful biggly wall.

Have mercy, that means Killer Snark will be King of the Spam :stillsick: 

Must be avoided at all costs. Vote me, I'm the biggliest Braggadocious tyrant there is, after Sidious

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Dogs eat their own poo, you know. And after they eat it, they sometimes throw it back up. I feel like that. Not the dog, the eaten and thrown up poo. 

This is why I get really grossed out when people let dogs come over and lick them. Like, no, please. You know what goes into their moth right? *shudder*

10 hours ago, First of My Name said:

You're right, pebbles and will just have to rule for 2017 too, it's the only realistic option...

You keep threatening me, and I keep waiting for something to actually happen...

I see you continue to misinterpret my words on purpose, this is the hallmark of a weak mind.

Reveal hidden contents

It's hard to look up to Tommen when he's a pile of goo in the courtyard of the Red Keep :rolleyes: 

I haven't threatened you, merely advised you underestimating Hopper could result in your demise, perhaps you should enjoy your last few weeks of rule rather than bothering me.

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Have mercy, that means Killer Snark will be King of the Spam :stillsick: 

Must be avoided at all costs. Vote me, I'm the biggliest Braggadocious tyrant there is, after Sidious

To be fair I did say you'd make a great apprentice some time back, I may be a tyrant but I recognise talent.

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

This is why I get really grossed out when people let dogs come over and lick them. Like, no, please. You know what goes into their moth right? *shudder*

Yeah, I agree. Some people literally French kiss their dogs. I even hate when an overly excited dog licks my hand, I wash it immediately. 

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I haven't threatened you, merely advised you underestimating Hopper could result in your demise, perhaps you should enjoy your last few weeks of rule rather than bothering me.

How is that not a threat?

5 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, I agree. Some people literally French kiss their dogs. I even hate when an overly excited dog licks my hand, I wash it immediately. 

If it's a cute dog I can't bring myself to dislike it, it's adorable when they're so excited to see you.

4 minutes ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Hey,

I didn't have anything to say really. But I hope you all are doing well. 

I'm visiting family for the holiday, and it's so cold here! Like 25°F 

But I appreciate all the snow, tbh

Take care!

Hey, hope you're doing good. I'm jealous of your snow.

I had my hands licked plenty by a friend's dog yesterday. Now you make me sound gross. But I know that the owner of this dog always picks up after the dog, so I am pretty sure the dog does not get the option to eat any of it. In fact, I have never seen a dog eat their poop. Maybe not all dogs do it?

Anyway, how do you even stop an excited dog from licking your hands? That is just what dogs do when they are happy. They show that you are a family member/friend. I cannot think of a way to prevent dogs doing it, unless you have them wear a muzzle at all times (which I would be very much against).

55 minutes ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Hey,

Take care!

You have snow? I am jealous.

1 hour ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Hey,

Take care!

Ugh snow :(.

53 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I had my hands licked plenty by a friend's dog yesterday. Now you make me sound gross. But I know that the owner of this dog always picks up after the dog, so I am pretty sure the dog does not get the option to eat any of it. In fact, I have never seen a dog eat their poop. Maybe not all dogs do it?

Anyway, how do you even stop an excited dog from licking your hands? That is just what dogs do when they are happy. They show that you are a family member/friend. I cannot think of a way to prevent dogs doing it, unless you have them wear a muzzle at all times (which I would be very much against).

You have snow? I am jealous.

You could cook 'em and serve 'em for dinner. 

11 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Threatening advice.

Indeed Hopper can be quite a threat if underestimated, as I warned you about.

Anyway I grow tired of this endless back and forth, I spend my work day arguing,please bother someone else.

4 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Indeed Hopper can be quite a threat if underestimated, as I warned you about.

Anyway I grow tired of this endless back and forth, I spend my work day arguing,please bother someone else.

Such maturity in a galactic leader, even this boy king is more responsible than you.

Archived