TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I had my hands licked plenty by a friend's dog yesterday. Now you make me sound gross. But I know that the owner of this dog always picks up after the dog, so I am pretty sure the dog does not get the option to eat any of it. In fact, I have never seen a dog eat their poop. Maybe not all dogs do it?

Anyway, how do you even stop an excited dog from licking your hands? That is just what dogs do when they are happy. They show that you are a family member/friend. I cannot think of a way to prevent dogs doing it, unless you have them wear a muzzle at all times (which I would be very much against).

You have snow? I am jealous.

Yeah, its beautiful!

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Ugh snow :(.

Haters going to hate

6 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

What's that in rest of the world speak?

Temperatures here have just started dropping below freezing in the afternoons.

Had to look it up, but Google says -3.8

15 minutes ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Yeah, its beautiful!

Haters going to hate

Had to look it up, but Google says -3.8

The only good thing about snow is laughing at people attempting to drive and get stuck while going past them in your SUV with a smug look on your face :D.

On ‎24‎-‎11‎-‎2016 at 7:37 PM, RhaenysB said:

#dogsalvia You can't prevent it, but we always disciplined our dogs when they wanted to lick us excessively. I just make sure they know I'm not that into that and I wash my hands asap. 

If the dog is cute, who cares?

19 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Happy birthday, our regent! :grouphug: Do not fall into a hug-trap!

Wait, whose birthday was it?

22 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

*wakes up the spammy thread* Oy! It is Friday! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend! :commie:

Happy birthday, our regent! :grouphug: Do not fall into a hug-trap!

aww thank you.

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

If the dog is cute, who cares?

Wait, whose birthday was it?

well gee can't be too hard to work out there are only 2 regents this year and your one of them.   So was it your birthday?  if not it must have been the other one.  whoever she is.

The couple from high school who everyone said would never last because they were too different are getting married today after over 10 years together. Life is funny. 

55 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I like both cats and dogs. What does that make me?

A kindred spirit, cause I do too :)

2 minutes ago, KiDisaster said:

The couple from high school who everyone said would never last because they were too different are getting married today after over 10 years together. Life is funny. 

A kindred spirit, cause I do too :)

Congratulations to them, I guess? ;)

*high-fives* How is your life going, KiD?

I had the first Christmas market Glühwein of the year today. It was good. This is about the only alcoholic beverage I actually like the taste of. I wish it were more wintery already. But there is still time, there is a month to go until Xmas.

I am going to visit home (mainly for the academic prize ceremony) in less than two weeks. I am looking forward to it, I have not seen my family in almost two months (by then it will be a bit over two months). I still like being here, of course.

23 hours ago, Pebbles said:

aww thank you.

well gee can't be too hard to work out there are only 2 regents this year and your one of them.   So was it your birthday?  if not it must have been the other one.  whoever she is.

There are often spammers who have regent in their titles. Besides you're never around so I might as well be the only ruler :rolleyes:

In any case, happy birthday :cheers: 

19 hours ago, felice said:

Dogs are never cute. </cat-person

Wrong.

I can't say that a lot has happened around here in the past week... 

So let's talk about stuff! 

It sort of seems like I may have possibly found a flat I can potentially move in around January-ish perhaps. May the odds be this one time in my favor. May god be gracious. May the lord of light shine upon me. 

I'm still ridiculously behind on film releases. But at least I'm halfway through Gilmore Girls Seasons. I will look for a GG thread in the Entertainment section to rant. 

I also need to find a dress tonight that remotely resembles a Bond girl dress while the blackfriday sales are still on because I refuse to pay hundreds of euros for a stupid dress for a stupid party I really really really don't want to attend. 

Archived