TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

44 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

True, it probably saves them an awkward conversation too. :P

There's some dirt for you, cause you asked for it. Nothing to displease our generous (with personal information) king!

I am sitting here sorting out holiday cards. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ... *hums*

Come to think of it, most definitely :lol: 

Why Buckwheat, thank you so much. Consider yourself lucky I don't have you exiled for this joke.

Nobody sends holiday cards anymore here, it's all e-mails and texts, kind of a shame.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Why Buckwheat, thank you so much. Consider yourself lucky I don't have you exiled for this joke.

Nobody sends holiday cards anymore here, it's all e-mails and texts, kind of a shame.

What kind of person sends holiday emails? :lol: Barbaric :P

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Of course not!!, I quite like them though so they would make a good Christmas present if you wanted a happy Sith.

Well... what use is a happy sith? Besides, isn't that a contradiction? 

I have a vitally important question: if you were going for a skyfall theme would you wear maroon nails to match your lipstick or dark gray with chrome nails (the idea is gun+bullet color scheme)to match your dress and clutch? 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

I have a vitally important question: if you were going for a skyfall theme would you wear maroon nails to match your lipstick or dark gray with chrome nails (the idea is gun+bullet color scheme)to match your dress and clutch? 

I will never understand fashion.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

We are capable of being happy you know!!.

If it were me I'd go for maroon nails and lipstick because they would match my pale skin tone and dark hair better, but if you can pull it off, I think the gray and chrome would look far prettier.

19 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I am the court flower, I cannot be exiled. :smug:

Well, no better time to remedy this than now! It is fun to get cards. Everybody likes nice things in the post. I was pleasantly surprised last year when I contacted most of the people I made friends with while on Erasmus and asked about their addresses - they all wanted to exchange holiday cards.

I found really pretty cards this year. I always buy them in a package.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

I will never understand fashion.

Makes two of us. :blink:

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, no better time to remedy this than now! It is fun to get cards. Everybody likes nice things in the post. I was pleasantly surprised last year when I contacted most of the people I made friends with while on Erasmus and asked about their addresses - they all wanted to exchange holiday cards.

I also think it's unfair that you'd think I can't get in the holiday spirit at all, sure I don't like it but it keeps others happy so I will be sending out these:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-389fxdXyizU/VnPQbDepKOI/AAAAAAAAQJ8/e4UcZG53E7w/s1600/JohnDouglas-Merry-Sithmas_Sidious-Animated.gif

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

That's not for you to decide. Everyone's equal in exile.

I cannot remember the last card I sent, it's kind of fallen out of practice in my age group.

11 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Maroon for me. Though I would possibly have gone somewhat closer to red than that personally. Out of the two I would say maroon to match your lipstick though

Well the problem was easily resolved: I didn't have time to redo my nails so it stayed gray and chrome. 

And I didn't use the maroon lipstick because my eyemakeup ended up being too dramatic. Now I'll watch something. Did everything in my power to dance off the vodka, but I can still feel it so I'll just have to wait it out. God I hate parties. 

7 hours ago, First of My Name said:

That's not for you to decide. Everyone's equal in exile.

I cannot remember the last card I sent, it's kind of fallen out of practice in my age group.

I guess in mine too, but I am working on reviving it. ;)

Happy Saturday, spammers!

3 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

:lol: 

I don't even know why autocorrect allows me to say such atrocious things. It really is true that the Internet destroys languages. now I feel bad for contributing :lol: 

on a more important topic: :grouphug: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? How are you? Any major life changes? Minor ones? Any tiny insignificant news? Talk to meeeee! 

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I don't even know why autocorrect allows me to say such atrocious things. It really is true that the Internet destroys languages. now I feel bad for contributing :lol: 

on a more important topic: :grouphug: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? How are you? Any major life changes? Minor ones? Any tiny insignificant news? Talk to meeeee! 

Heyyy :D:D nothing major I'm saving that for 2017 ( :P ) I've been fine though thanks for asking :). Hope all is well on your end and everyone else's :commie: 

I love this time of year. 

Archived