TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

Happy Birthday Bucky! :cheers:

Hey guys! I learned that there is beauty in all things with something that happened today (not star wars related) and now consider myself a Sith sympathizer. Yes Dv.-_- I'm ashamed, but at the same time its good.

Hope you all are doing great! I received some great ss gifts yesterday! 

39 minutes ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Hey guys! I learned that there is beauty in all things with something that happened today (not star wars related) and now consider myself a Sith sympathizer. Yes Dv.-_- I'm ashamed, but at the same time its good.

"Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world, the disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days. A purpose."

On 7. 12. 2016 at 4:09 PM, Lord Sidious said:

Oh is it the flowers name day?, may it be filled with happiness,joy,unicorns and all those other weird happy things that you're fond of.

Thank you, may the Force be away from you or what you Sith people like to say.

On 7. 12. 2016 at 6:37 PM, First of My Name said:

Happy birthday Buck! :cheers: May you have many more before you wilt.

*curtsey* Thank you, your grace the boy king! :)

On 7. 12. 2016 at 8:04 PM, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Happy birthday Buckwheat!

Thank you very much!

23 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Happy Birthday Bucky! :cheers:

Thanksy thanks, Cora!

22 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Happy Birthday Buckwheat, I hope the party is a hit! :cheers: 

Thanks! :D

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Where are you all? Hope you are all out being naughty so Santa brings all the presents to meeeee. 

@Buckwheat how was the party? Is the flat in one peace? Did everbody find something to drink?

I was having guests, then I got just a tiny little bit of sleep before I had to be at the train station for a 6-hour drive to Old Buckkeep! I am reporting from here now, after having at least slept a little to make up for the night before.

The party was fun, the food was waaay too much, the drinks as well, we did not even drink one bottle of wine. We played some fun games. :) The flat is still in one piece.

Naughty, eh? :leer:

Spoiler

I might have done a tiny little naughty thing today.

:blushing::leaving:

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Please don't scare me like that again. You're lucky I didn't exile you or something.

Methinks the power got into your head, boy king. I am glad we will choose another monarch next month. :P

20 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Thank you, may the Force be away from you or what you Sith people like to say.

Reveal hidden contents

May the Force ever serve you.

Anyway I'm glad you had an enjoyable birthday, and the plus side of only drinking one bottle of wine, no hangover for that 6 hour train journey :D.

19 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Do you expect me to cooperate and go and pack my suit case? :lol: 

If you're smart, that's exactly what you'll do. Or don't you remember what happened to the last person who refused to obey me?

18 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Hide contents

Methinks the power got into your head, boy king. I am glad we will choose another monarch next month. :P

Details!

I think not. Besides, what's the point of being in power if you don't have some fun with it?

19 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I was having guests, then I got just a tiny little bit of sleep before I had to be at the train station for a 6-hour drive to Old Buckkeep! I am reporting from here now, after having at least slept a little to make up for the night before.

The party was fun, the food was waaay too much, the drinks as well, we did not even drink one bottle of wine. We played some fun games. :) The flat is still in one piece.

Naughty, eh? :leer:

Reveal hidden contents

:blushing::leaving:

So the party was successful. Glad to hear that. It is kinda sad that you didn't touch the wine much though. Poor wine. :P 

Being naughty, are we? or should I say you? *insert Obi-Wan Kenobi  long time meme here* >.> 

and I agree. He used to be such a nice boy and look what power did to him... exiling people at every turn... tsk-tsk

46 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

If you're smart, that's exactly what you'll do. Or don't you remember what happened to the last person who refused to obey me?

Actually I do. You asked me to lock her in the dungeons. :D:D besides, the clock is ticking, wouldn't you want my support now that the election approaches? 

53 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

So the party was successful. Glad to hear that. It is kinda sad that you didn't touch the wine much though. Poor wine. :P 

Being naughty, are we? or should I say you? *insert Obi-Wan Kenobi  long time meme here* >.> 

and I agree. He used to be such a nice boy and look what power did to him... exiling people at every turn... tsk-tsk

Actually I do. You asked me to lock her in the dungeons. :D:D besides, the clock is ticking, wouldn't you want my support now that the election approaches? 

'Used to be'? Don't make me double-exile you.

Oh yeah :P 
And since I'm not planning on running again, no, not really, I can do whatever I want.

Survived the award ceremony this morning. :D Long tiring day. Now I am back from the cinema, where I saw Fantastic Beasts. Fun movie, just don't try to think too much about it.

7 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Details!

NO!

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yes, I am sure poor wine feels horrible about it.

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Maybe all the spooning did that to him. :P

22 hours ago, First of My Name said:

'Used to be'? Don't make me double-exile you.

Oh yeah :P 
And since I'm not planning on running again, no, not really, I can do whatever I want.

I wonder if anybody will be running at all. :o There was only one actual candidate last year too. You didn't have a whole lot of serious competition. 

16 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Survived the award ceremony this morning. :D Long tiring day. Now I am back from the cinema, where I saw Fantastic Beasts. Fun movie, just don't try to think too much about it.

NO!

Yes, I am sure poor wine feels horrible about it.

Maybe all the spooning did that to him. :P

I want to see something in the cinema tomorrow too. But I'm not sure I'll have the time. X.X I hate not having time. 

Archived