TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

4 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Maybe we kill our lovers afterwards.....

Coincidentally that's exactly what the one known Sith who had a lover does :P 

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I caught a cold yesterday :stillsick:  it was soooooo cold at the stables, I was freezing my butt off.

I'm watching Pretty Little Liars for the first time. It's insane. Like here is Real Life... 

... and here is PLL. 

I mean I don't know what it's like to be a high schooler in the US in 2010, but this show definitely has nothing to with my high school experience. 

My sister watches that show and she always explains to me in meticulous detail why it's terrible. So I know what you mean and I'm pretty sure it's only gonna get worse.

13 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I caught a cold yesterday :stillsick:  it was soooooo cold at the stables, I was freezing my butt off.

I'm watching Pretty Little Liars for the first time. It's insane. Like here is Real Life... 

... and here is PLL. 

I mean I don't know what it's like to be a high schooler in the US in 2010, but this show definitely has nothing to with my high school experience. 

I hope you feel better soon :).

I watched about 3 or 4 episodes of Pretty Little Liars when it came out and gave up, I thought it was terrible,the plot,the acting, everything was just plain bad.

Although I do admit I enjoyed Gossip Girl:blush:.

19 hours ago, First of My Name said:

My sister watches that show and she always explains to me in meticulous detail why it's terrible. So I know what you mean and I'm pretty sure it's only gonna get worse.

Yeah, I'm absolutely sure of that too. I want to last one season, not sure how it's going to work out. I did watch two whole seasons of Breaking bad before it broke me. I'm kinda curious to see how long I'll last watching PLL.  

9 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I watched about 3 or 4 episodes of Pretty Little Liars when it came out and gave up, I thought it was terrible,the plot,the acting, everything was just plain bad.

it is indeed rather poor. 

I never watched Gossip Girl, maybe half an episode or something like that once. 

12 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

You're lucky you're not my type.....

I'll have to warn your ladyfriend though. And the not-boyfriend is very lucky he's just that.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, I'm absolutely sure of that too. I want to last one season, not sure how it's going to work out. I did watch two whole seasons of Breaking bad before it broke me. I'm kinda curious to see how long I'll last watching PLL.  

it is indeed rather poor. 

I never watched Gossip Girl, maybe half an episode or something like that once. 

Godspeed to you. My sister regrets not getting out while she could :P 

I think it's not comporable to Breaking Bad at all though, which got better as it went along.

15 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Gossip Girl, pfft, you've outed yourself now!

But that's one secret I'll never tell, xoxo 

:leaving: 

8 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I'll have to warn your ladyfriend though. And the not-boyfriend is very lucky he's just that.

I think it's not comporable to Breaking Bad at all though, which got better as it went along.

Oh she knows already, sadly she can hold her own.

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Gossip Girl, pfft, you've outed yourself now!

Reveal hidden contents

But that's one secret I'll never tell, xoxo 

:leaving: 

What's wrong with taking time out from ruling the galaxy to enjoy the inane goings on of high society New York?.

Other guilty(ish) pleasures are True Blood and Z Nation.

10 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I might end up with yet another regret in life too :o 

no, I didn't mean to put them in the same category, the only basis of comparison was that I don't like either of those shows. Breaking Bad started off being interesting, but -strictly imho - it got overly ridiculous quite quickly. PLL was ridiculous to begin with, I didn't even have any expectations. 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

What's wrong with taking time out from ruling the galaxy to enjoy the inane goings on of high society New York?.

Other guilty(ish) pleasures are True Blood and Z Nation.

:lol: I was joking, it was a guilty pleasure of mine too

45 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

no, I didn't mean to put them in the same category, the only basis of comparison was that I don't like either of those shows. Breaking Bad started off being interesting, but -strictly imho - it got overly ridiculous quite quickly. PLL was ridiculous to begin with, I didn't even have any expectations. 

My main issue with Breaking Bad was some of the characters, plus I really didn't think what he was doing was that terrible.

21 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

:lol: I was joking, it was a guilty pleasure of mine too

I'd gathered :P, I blame my fiancée for my watching it,she was an avid watcher, she also has started PLL on Netflix and loves it, which she really has no excuse for at 29!!.

21 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

My main issue with Breaking Bad was some of the characters, plus I really didn't think what he was doing was that terrible.

What he was doing was supposed to be terrible? My main issue was that I disliked literally every character with the exception of Hank. And I also found the pace of the show and the storytelling quite dull. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

What he was doing was supposed to be terrible? My main issue was that I disliked literally every character with the exception of Hank. And I also found the pace of the show and the storytelling quite dull. 

I think people considered his behaviour bad but you know #Sithmorals.

The only characters I liked were Saul,Gus and Mike, the rest were terrible and could all have been killed off in the first episode for all I cared about them.

14 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

The stronger one will survive, it is the way of the Sith. I'd have thought you'd be smart enough to find a weaker partner.

12 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Standards are lower when you can't even take the show seriously :P 

Also, Walt was definitely a terrible person by season 5.

6 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Good, yes. But the animals version is totes #1 for me!

I like the music better in this version, I've been listening to it on repeat for like three days now.

Archived