TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Gladly.

When I show the not-boyfriend Star Wars I'll make sure to tell him that.

Indeed, tell him someone already wants to fry him with lightning.

I'm in an absolutely terrible mood this evening, I've done a Cora with my car :(.

28 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Indeed, tell him someone already wants to fry him with lightning.

I'm in an absolutely terrible mood this evening, I've done a Cora with my car :(.

I'm sure he'll be properly terrified.

Actually to pull a Cora, you'd have to wreck it five more times. That still sucks though, are you alright?

@Buckwheat, wait, thinking back about your post... you didn't gather that Anakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker were related?

Both flats sucked. :rolleyes: 

Dinner sucked. :rolleyes: 

Sister is being difficult again. :rolleyes: 

And then this happened on the Internet o.O (an NSFW warning is possibly in order, just sayin')  

Spoiler

"I named my vagina Dracarys, because Game of Thrones is my favorite show and I wanted to name my pussy after one of the dragons of Daenerys Stormborn." - Unknown, 2016. 

I'm sure he'll be properly terrified.

Actually to pull a Cora, you'd have to wreck it five more times. That still sucks though, are you alright?

@Buckwheat, wait, thinking back about your post... you didn't gather that Anakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker were related?

So he should be.

I'm fine I just lost concentration in traffic and hit the car in front of me.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

And then this happened on the Internet o.O (an NSFW warning is possibly in order, just sayin')  

Hide contents

"I named my vagina Dracarys, because Game of Thrones is my favorite show and I wanted to name my pussy after one of the dragons of Daenerys Stormborn." - Unknown, 2016. 

Pretty sure we know exactly which guy said that, right, @Lord Sidious :lol: 

15 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Hide contents

I don't know what annoys me more, the fact that she named vagina after GOT or that she thinks one of the dragons is named Dracarys -_-

15 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

So he should be.

I'm fine I just lost concentration in traffic and hit the car in front of me.

He liked the movie and wants to see episode 5 too.

Good to hear. Or well, you know, not 'good' to hear, but you know what I mean.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Can't imagine why... Where in the world would this work? 

Nowhere, but least of all London. Never have I seen a more hostile and silent crowd as the morning rush hour. It's an utter hellhole of foul smells, filthy glares and the ocassionally tut. No room there for talk.

Its utterly beautiful

It's almost as bad as all the people naming their daughters Khaleesi because 'that was their favorite character.'

Yes, my god, because they think that's her name. I have even seen "queen khaleesi" thrown around... For god's sake. 

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Nowhere, but least of all London. Never have I seen a more hostile and silent crowd as the morning rush hour. It's an utter hellhole of foul smells, filthy glares and the ocassionally tut. No room there for talk.

Its utterly beautiful

:agree:  Nobody wants to be talked to on the underground, especially before 9 o'clock. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yes, my god, because they think that's her name. I have even seen "queen khaleesi" thrown around... For god's sake. 

Oh god, that's even worse. Well not worse because at least your child won't be stuck with the name, but from a fan's perspective it's like the cardinal sin.

It reminds me of my dad asking if Jaime was really the father of Cersei's children... DURING SEASON TWO :stillsick: 

1 minute ago, First of My Name said:

Oh god, that's even worse. Well not worse because at least your child won't be stuck with the name, but from a fan's perspective it's like the cardinal sin.

It reminds me of my dad asking if Jaime was really the father of Cersei's children... DURING SEASON TWO :stillsick: 

In fairness, there is no proof.

6 hours ago, First of My Name said:

It's almost as bad as all the people naming their daughters Khaleesi because 'that was their favorite character.'

That's just ridiculous naming, if I ever have a daughter I shall give her a good,strong decent name-like Zannah.

21 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Not as a baby name, as a GoT character, so it's the cardinal sin, yeah. 

My dad asked the ultimate question in the middle of season 5. So how does the story end? When I had no answer to give he kinda gave up on the show. And I can't even blame him. 

Okkkkkay, I'm being pretty paranoid, but. Our dog has a funky mouth on one side and is drooling a lot. There was also a warning published in the local paper about rabies vaccine baits for wild foxes.  So I kind of freaked out and called the vet who said on the phone that it's probably some small injury, since he's been vaccinated every single year. But I'm so freaked out for him and I even had this worst case scenario flash about myself or a family member dying in rabies in two weeks, but apparently you need to be bitten by a rabid animal, otherwise the chances of getting infected are super super low. I am so paranoid and so freaked out. The vet should be here in 20 minutes. 

Update: the vet said he's fine, his gums and lips are inflamed because he probably bit on something. He put some antibiotic infused gel on his mouth. I really hope he's fine. I'm so paranoid. 

Archived