US elections 2016 - "Go ahead, throw your vote away"

IheartIheartTesla

2 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I was holding my breath because I thought when he brought up his best asset he was going to talk about his cock again.  #winningtemperament is just as outrageous.  

They're both infinitesimally short, and prone to unplanned eruptions.

I'm actually feeling a little bad for Lester Holt.  I suspect that there is nothing any moderator could do that would win the hearts and minds of the public.  He's not pulling a Matt Lauer, but he's not pushing harder on keeping things on point...yet it's as though he's giving Trump some rope to hang himself...

3 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

I'm actually feeling a little bad for Lester Holt.  I suspect that there is nothing any moderator could do that would win the hearts and minds of the public.  He's not pulling a Matt Lauer, but he's not pushing harder on keeping things on point...yet it's as though he's giving Trump some rope to hang himself...

Yeah,what is Holt supposed to say about Iraq and Birtherism when Trump just...lies in run-on sentences? What more could he say?

When Romney was fact-checked on "it was an act of terror" he shut the fuck up for a moment and let the line get out.Trump won't. You can't call him a fucking lying demagogue can you? At a certain point a moderator has to just trust the people.

5 minutes ago, R'hllors Red Lobster said:

So he wont accept the outcome of the election?

He said he'd absolutely support her.

I thought Clinton took it but I feel like Trump is in the zone enough as an "ordinary" candidate (as opposed to days bragging about his dick) that I honestly can't say- given how close it is already- that people won't put away the doubts the attacks on his temperament have created. 

I wonder if, in a week or two, Hillary won't wonder if she should have hit him harder on his claims about ISIS or NATO and free trade or the constant claims of incompetence

He certainly doesn't seem disastrous enough for the millenials Clinton was apparently bleeding to come back. There was no "big' moment like Trump shanking Cruz for his efforts to paint him as a fauxservative. It was more like Biden-Ryan; a few zingers but not a big shift.

Well...with less avuncular disdain maybe. 

Just now, Mudguard said:

Trump had some bad moments, especially towards the end, but I'm not sure he did enough to sink his campaign.

I don't think he did anything to sink his campaign but I don't think anything he did today will help with undecided voters. 

Archived