need help with my Fantasy series and setting

lwhitehead

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 4:54 AM, lwhitehead said:

Hi folks this Fantasy series and setting which is inspired by Song of Ice and Fire, the Accursed Kings, The Fall of the Knight's Templars and Hundred year War. 

This world had old gods and the Human race had a First Crusade against these Old Gods by a Charlemagne like man who at his dead was deitfy by his army and followers, His Church is based on Sol Invictus. and there Order Militare which there Templars are called the Shining Ones.

There Enemy is not based on Middle East but Asia more like a Samurai culture,

I would like some help

Do you actually want help or are you just spamming the board at various intervals with your idea as what it appears you're doing?  Cause you say you want help but won't tell us why you need help. Are you looking for writers because your grasp on spelling isn't good? Are you looking for someone to come up with a plot for you? Are you James Patterson?

And why are the Gods old? Why can't they be young or middle age?

• 4 months later...
On 9/22/2016 at 11:54 PM, lwhitehead said:

Hi folks this Fantasy series and setting which is inspired by Song of Ice and Fire, the Accursed Kings, The Fall of the Knight's Templars and Hundred year War. 

This world had old gods and the Human race had a First Crusade against these Old Gods by a Charlemagne like man who at his dead was deitfy by his army and followers, His Church is based on Sol Invictus. and there Order Militare which there Templars are called the Shining Ones.

There Enemy is not based on Middle East but Asia more like a Samurai culture,

I would like some help

My first piece of advice is to improve your English spelling and grammar. Unless you plan on writing your story in another language or you have a very patient editor.

That said, your story sounds like it has elements of Greek Mythology. How do the humans attack the gods? Are the gods human-like and mortal? If so, why would they be "gods"? Are the gods Samurai? Or are the humans Samurai? Or are some of the humans Samurai?

Archived