Baltan

Answering Questions with Questions? V. 22 (who really knows?)

149 posts in this topic

Can you believe my grandma was into this threesome shit until her children talk her out of it? Isn't it all fun and laughs until you break a hip with so much potential swing?

Not having read the previous comment, did anyone else think Baltan was talking about this threesome shit?

Is he insinuating something darker? Like incest, murder and coup d'états involving fire and blood inside this very thread????

Btw, @Dolorous Gabe, why is there a 4th person in your threesome shit?

Does a darkness not lurk in every thread, just waiting for the opportune moment to spring a  disturbing surprise upon its contributors and visitors?

3 minutes ago, Baltan said:

Btw, @Dolorous Gabe, why is there a 4th person in your threesome shit?

Do I still have to answer this with a question? Can I draw your attention to their legs, wherein lies my threesome shit shown twofold in that drawing? Also, is the strange British tradition of the three-legged race confined solely to these shores?

Would you believe me if say I never noticed the bondage applied to those subjects in the drawing? Is Britain tradition darker than blindfolding kids to blow to pieces "innocent" piñatas? Are we near the discovery of the truly dark secret that this thread hides... inside a piñata? Who is brave enough to blow to pieces all this scam?

What is going on here? Will I be ostracized for not providing a link?

Do my eyes deceive me? Did rocksniffer just deny the opportunity to take this thread down the somewhat more debauched path for which he is known? Is rocksniffer feeling okay?

Should we take his hands and lead him to the dark side?

When you say "take his hands" do you mean take him by the hand or take his hands off?

Do I dare asking why you seem more inclined to chop his hands rather than just hold them?

Wouldn't that be more fun if you were a psychopath of the murderous variety?

6 hours ago, Baltan said:

Do I dare asking why you seem more inclined to chop his hands rather than just hold them?

Can we not instead blame the language for being intentionally vague? And can you actually take something like hands from a dog when they don't have them?

5 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Wouldn't that be more fun if you were a psychopath of the murderous variety?

Are you keeping a hand out to be the torturer in this case? Did you hand in your application, or are we doing a raffle where people need to hand in a ticket?

Should I stop with these really terrible puns?

Perhaps the puns were a bit heavy-handed :P.  Were they meant to be funny?

Edited by Destiel's Child