Which characters knew Jon Snow is Lyanna and Rhaegar's son, apart from Ned and Howland?

Free folk Daemon

Possibly Jon Connington.  

"No man could have asked for a worthier son," Griff said, "but the lad is not of my blood, and his name is not Griff. My lords, I give you Aegon Targaryen, firstborn son of Rhaegar, Prince of Dragonstone, by Princess Elia of Dorne … soon, with your help, to be Aegon, the Sixth of His Name, King of Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms."

Why refer to Aegon as a "firstborn son" if he is the only (known) son of Rhaegar?

^ I see your point, but who would have told him? 

It wasn't Ned Stark as he never even told Catelyn, and Howland Reed would never betray Ned so it couldn't be him.

The only viable person is Varys, but then it would only be a strong suspicion as he has no concrete evidence.

51 minutes ago, Isobel Harper said:

Possibly Jon Connington.  

Why refer to Aegon as a "firstborn son" if he is the only (known) son of Rhaegar?

I think in this context he is listing it as a title to add weight and legitimacy to Aegon's status. 

49 minutes ago, LittleDove21 said:

^ I see your point, but who would have told him? 

It wasn't Ned Stark as he never even told Catelyn, and Howland Reed would never betray Ned so it couldn't be him.

The only viable person is Varys, but then it would only be a strong suspicion as he has no concrete evidence.

If indeed Connington knows, I have a few ideas how.  First and foremost, he might have known Lyanna was pregnant.  Connington was one of Rhaegar's closest friends.  He could have been with Rhaegar and co. when Lyanna was abducted.  Connington wasn't elected as Hand until after the Rebellion began, giving him the opportunity to at least note Lyanna's pregnancy.  Or perhaps Rhaegar let him in on the "secret," ie Rhaegar simply told him.  Second, he might have learned of Jon Snow  through someone else on the Shy Maid.  Septa Lemore might be Ashara Dayne or another Dayne who knew of Lyanna and Jon, for example.  Another possibility is (and this is getting into more crackpot territory) that Lyanna had twins: "Young Griff" (who is pretending to be Aegon, his older half-brother) and Jon.  Connington knows who Young Griff truly is.  However, he also knows that either 1. Rhaegar and Lyanna never married or 2. Rhaegar's second marriage was never formally recognized, making Young Griff and Jon a bastard in some people's eyes.  In order to avoid potential conflict with this issue, he considers it best just to have Young Griff assume Aegon's identity.  I don't think Illyrio or Varys know of JON SNOW, so I would again assume that someone on the Shy Maid knows about Jon Snow and told Connington.  

8 hours ago, Isobel Harper said:

If indeed Connington knows, I have a few ideas how.  First and foremost, he might have known Lyanna was pregnant.  Connington was one of Rhaegar's closest friends.  He could have been with Rhaegar and co. when Lyanna was abducted.  Connington wasn't elected as Hand until after the Rebellion began, giving him the opportunity to at least note Lyanna's pregnancy.  Or perhaps Rhaegar let him in on the "secret," ie Rhaegar simply told him.  Second, he might have learned of Jon Snow  through someone else on the Shy Maid.  Septa Lemore might be Ashara Dayne or another Dayne who knew of Lyanna and Jon, for example.  Another possibility is (and this is getting into more crackpot territory) that Lyanna had twins: "Young Griff" (who is pretending to be Aegon, his older half-brother) and Jon.  Connington knows who Young Griff truly is.  However, he also knows that either 1. Rhaegar and Lyanna never married or 2. Rhaegar's second marriage was never formally recognized, making Young Griff and Jon a bastard in some people's eyes.  In order to avoid potential conflict with this issue, he considers it best just to have Young Griff assume Aegon's identity.  I don't think Illyrio or Varys know of JON SNOW, so I would again assume that someone on the Shy Maid knows about Jon Snow and told Connington.  

Thanks for clearing that up. I knew Rhaegar and JonCon were friends but I didn't know how close. I'm only reading ACOK at the moment. So I don't have all the info yet, but I do know some spoilers!

Oswell Whent, Gerold Hightower, Arthur Dayne, Ned Stark, Howland Reed, Wylla the Milk Maid, Ashara Dayne, Bloodraven.

The first 5 are self explanatory.  Wylla as well, she would've been at Starfall or the TOJ, and either way would've known the baby was not Ashara's.  Ashara as I believe Ned would've been honest with her about why her brother died.  BR, again self explanatory.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 5:45 PM, Magnar wants said:

Bloodraven and eventually Bran, via weirnet.  The Undying, what with that blue flower growing in ice business.  Maybe Euron via the warlocks.  Maybe the Green Men because Green Men.

I was about to point out that it was Dany's own vision and not necessarily seen by all in the room. but then they were the ones providing the prophesy and the vision.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 3:09 AM, devilish said:

Rhaegar, Lyanna, Arthur Dayne, Hightower

I think the OP was referring to those that are still alive, or at least able to communicate to the living.

15 minutes ago, Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer said:

I was about to point out that it was Dany's own vision and not necessarily seen by all in the room. but then they were the ones providing the prophesy and the vision.

I think the OP was referring to those that are still alive, or at least able to communicate to the living.

I referred to any character. Living or dead (including those who are dead and cannot communicate with the living - though what is dead may never die ;))

Ser Jorah snorted. "Along with a thousand others at some harvest feast. Next you'll claim you squired for him."
"I make no such claim, ser. Myles Mooton was Prince Rhaegar's squire, and Richard Lonmouth after him. When they won their spurs, he knighted them himself, and they remained his close companions. Young Lord Connington was dear to the prince as well, but his oldest friend was Arthur Dayne." 
"The Sword of the Morning!" said Dany, delighted. "Viserys used to talk about his wondrous white blade. He said Ser Arthur was the only knight in the realm who was our brother's peer."
Richard Lonmouth was Rhaegar's Squire... He was also the knight of skulls and kisses...
"That evening there was to be a feast in Harrenhal, to mark the opening of the tourney, and the she-wolf insisted that the lad attend. He was of high birth, with as much a right to a place on the bench as any other man. She was not easy to refuse, this wolf maid, so he let the young pup find him garb suitable to a king's feast, and went up to the great castle.
"Under Harren's roof he ate and drank with the wolves, and many of their sworn swords besides, barrowdown men and moose and bears and mermen. The dragon prince sang a song so sad it made the wolf maid sniffle, but when her pup brother teased her for crying she poured wine over his head. A black brother spoke, asking the knights to join the Night's Watch. The storm lord drank down the knight of skulls and kisses in a wine-cup war. The crannogman saw a maid with laughing purple eyes dance with a white sword, a red snake, and the lord of griffins, and lastly with the quiet wolf . . . but only after the wild wolf spoke to her on behalf of a brother too shy to leave his bench. 
"Amidst all this merriment, the little crannogman spied the three squires who'd attacked him. One served a pitchfork knight, one a porcupine, while the last attended a knight with two towers on his surcoat, a sigil all crannogmen know well."
The knight of skulls and kisses also swears to unmask the knight of the laughing tree along with Robert. It turns out that in all likelihood Lem Lemoncloack is Richard Lonmouth... 
"Dreams," grumbled Lem Lemoncloak, "what good are dreams? Fish women and drowned crows. I had a dream myself last night. I was kissing this tavern wench I used to know. Are you going to pay me for that, old woman?" 
"The wench is dead," the woman hissed. "Only worms may kiss her now." 
The yellow cloak even fits... Although...
The buxom red-haired innkeep howled with pleasure at the sight of them, then promptly set to tweaking them. "Greenbeard, is it? Or Greybeard? Mother take mercy, when did you get so old? Lem, is that you? Still wearing the same ratty cloak, are you? I know why you never wash it, I do. You're afraid all the piss will wash out and we'll see you're really a knight o' the Kingsguard! And Tom o' Sevens, you randy old goat! You come to see that son o' yours? Well, you're too late, he's off riding with that bloody Huntsman. And don't tell me he's not yours!"
The Irony is he knows who the rightful king is, and seems to be the last surviving member of Rhaegar's inner circle (Connington seems to have loved Rhaegar but it's unclear how far he was trusted, meanwhile Lonmouth seemingly disappears from the records after the tourney at Harrenhall)

Archived