Do you think any Freys will survive?

Aenarion

19 hours ago, The Wolves said:

It’s really not. 

Everybody oathbreaks in the books and people actually have valid excuses for it. There is no excuse for luring 3,000 men into your home under false pretenses because of your self importance and murdering them. This therefore causes social discord because you broke a sacred rule that helps keep society from total and absolutely chaos. 

I get that you hate the Starks and that’s fine but don’t try to defend what the Freys done, it was gross and not needed. Yes Robb and Cat and 3,000 others died but like I said breaking guest rights like the Freys did is really really dangerous for society as a whole. 

We will never agree on that.  Robb's oathbreaking is just as bad.

Only a few of the Freys will survive.  But don't take this to mean that it's because the plot calls for the Starks to have justice.  Those who think this story is about getting justice for the Starks are mistaken.  The Starks are just as much wrong as the next family over. 

The Freys will die because their land is in the path of winter and the white walkers.  Simply put, that is how they will die.  I will say again, this story is not about giving the Starks a moral upper hand.  Most of the remaining Starks will die too.  That's what winter does.  It kills and leaves only a few to keep the species going. 

3 hours ago, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

Only a few of the Freys will survive.  But don't take this to mean that it's because the plot calls for the Starks to have justice.  Those who think this story is about getting justice for the Starks are mistaken.  The Starks are just as much wrong as the next family over. 

The Freys will die because their land is in the path of winter and the white walkers.  Simply put, that is how they will die.  I will say again, this story is not about giving the Starks a moral upper hand.  Most of the remaining Starks will die too.  That's what winter does.  It kills and leaves only a few to keep the species going. 

What if Others are defeated in The North?

Archived