The Crown [Netflix]

KiDisaster

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

HBC looks younger than Coleman though, at least imo.

I don't think I've ever seen Colman in anything.  Apparently she was in Hot Fuzz but I don't remember her.  Judging by pictures online though, I'd have to agree.

1 hour ago, Risto said:

Didn't she always had somewhat royal resume? I remember her playing Anne Bolyen too.

Yeah imdb says she played Boleyn in a 2003 two-part Henry VIII TV movie written by...Peter Morgan.

11 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

I don't think I've ever seen Colman in anything.  Apparently she was in Hot Fuzz but I don't remember her.  Judging by pictures online though, I'd have to agree.

Yeah imdb says she played Boleyn in a 2003 two-part Henry VIII TV movie written by...Peter Morgan.

Strange that you haven’t encountered Coleman before. I feel like she has cropped up in everything lately - but maybe it’s just a coincidence of what I’ve been watching. She is an excellent actress though, so I am happy to see her cast as Elizabeth. 

2 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

She is an excellent actress though, so I am happy to see her cast as Elizabeth. 

That seems to be the consensus.  Looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Strange that you haven’t encountered Coleman before. I feel like she has cropped up in everything lately - but maybe it’s just a coincidence of what I’ve been watching. She is an excellent actress though, so I am happy to see her cast as Elizabeth. 

She made quite an impression on me as Angela in "The Night Manager". And I am even more excited to see this combo - Colman/Bonham Carter. It will be really interesting to see how they will do the sisters justice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived