Oh Dear Not Again..........Elementary Children Shot in S.C.

DireWolfSpirit

Breaking story, update and comment here.

I cannot understand this sickness that has its grip on the land, i'm just depressed and perplexed at why we do this to our communities.

The only info I know currently, 2 children shot and a lone shooter has been aphrehended. Just sickening news.

http://m.wyff4.com/news/possible-shooting-reported-at-elementary-school-police-say/41866672

Two students and a teacher shot, one student airlifted out. No fatalities at the school, but possibly the suspected shooter, a 14 year old, may have also killed his father beforehand (the father was found shot to death at home a few miles away from the school)

32 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

What does home schooling have to do with this?

Sorry, that was rage inspired sarcasm in anticipation of how the NRA/gun nuts will respond to this latest shooting spree, and as the shooter was apparently home schooled it seemed an easier sell than terrorism or Islam or w/e, though I suppose mental health is still an option. 

What they try and do is find the common link between all the acts of gun violence...sorry, a  secondary common link between some of the acts of gun violence...and then spend a week or so issuing deeply felt concerns about w/e that is.  

Archived