Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Linda

INFO: Feedback Thread

3 posts in this topic

We will try the forum route first and then, if there's interest, maybe open up other avenues for feedback as well (such as a meeting). As we wrote on the game, with the 10-year anniversary for the game just around the corner, we'd like to take some time to solicit player input on what we should focus on going forward. Activity has been rather low lately and we need to find ways to work with the resources that we have, which unfortunately includes being rather short on staff. That makes it all the more important that we focus our efforts on worthwhile projects for improving the game and the player experience. 

One example would be the project we're currently working on, which is Influence & Renown. We hope that having those numbers finalised and fully working will have an impact on the social roleplay.

Hi! I'm new here but events/mini-plots sound fun, working on courtly events and adventures would be of interest to me and probably other players as well. I also think we should scope out potential new players on westeros.org, so advertising basically. More people equals more activity, in my opinion! :-)

I'm really new, but fixed times for roleplay sounds fun. I haven't RP'd with anyone yet and Dorne especially seems rather empty, so fixed events would be a great way to meet other players. My timezone is GMT but I know that not everyone's is, so perhaps it would be good in the afternoons, about 17:00 game time - especially on Friday nights and weekends.