WI Aegon II had legitimized Gaemon?

Jaak

On 1.10.2016 at 3:34 PM, Jon's Queen Consort said:

I don't see it. Since the Targs are not the only people with silver hairs I don't see why someone should believe that Gaemon was a Targ bastard.

Why should someone believe that Gaemon was Aegon's bastard? Because Aegon was known to have had several bastards, including specifically by a prostitute.

By contrast, Trystane was the only bastard of Viserys I alleged - about the same age as Daeron the Daring.

Who was Trystane's mother?

6 hours ago, Jaak said:

Why should someone believe that Gaemon was Aegon's bastard? Because Aegon was known to have had several bastards, including specifically by a prostitute.

That doesn't make sense. For example Robert doesn't have to ne the father of every bastard with blue eyes just because ha was known for having bastards.

2 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

That doesn't make sense. For example Robert doesn't have to ne the father of every bastard with blue eyes just because ha was known for having bastards.

Yes. But it means that it is easier to believe in an alleged bastard of Robert than an alleged bastard of Stannis or Renly.

(Incidentally: is Renly a virgin?)

4 minutes ago, Jaak said:

(Incidentally: is Renly a virgin?)

I don't think so.

4 minutes ago, Jaak said:

Yes. But it means that it is easier to believe in an alleged bastard of Robert than an alleged bastard of Stannis or Renly.

I am not saying that something isn't easier to believe. I am saying that because he had bastards doesn't mean that he had to be his bastard.

15 hours ago, Summer Islander Prince said:

Probably in the back door ;)

Loras does not say that.

Incidentally: one of the Sand Snakes is the daughter of prostitute - and worse, of Reach (Oldtown) prostitute. Does this deprive her of credibility in Dorne that her bastard sisters borne by a respectable Dornish noble bastard possess?

Archived