Secret Santa XI - Santas are no longer secret!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

15 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

And yet some people are still unable to guess it's you...

In your defense I think for once I decided not to just write my name when I sent you your gifts :P

I don't know why though. 

My person will know it's me because my stuff will be late, though there is a good possibility stuff will arrive before Christmas.  Also, I am sending an additional little box from Canada, because I wanted to send more stuff but it was being sent from different locations and the shipping was ridiculous.  Also, I would have been way way over limit.

Hello Hello!

you know how one of the titles of the SS thread is "gifts arriving from all over the world?" Well, my very nice SS has been delivering from both sides of the pond! I HAVE YET TO FIGURE OUT WHO YOU ARE I WILL DO MY HW TODAY.

I've received an ornament for the tree with a POP UP NATIVITY CARD and I've received my 3 cup Chemex! Can't wait to make coffee in it!

BTW Let me tell you I opened my gufts in front of the family yesterday and they all want you as an SS now :P 

thank you for the very elegant golden angel too! (I think that is what my siblings wanted to "permanently borrow" the most. Considered going all Gollum on them :P

THANK YOU

On 17/12/2016 at 0:55 AM, KiDisaster said:

In your defense I think for once I decided not to just write my name when I sent you your gifts :P

I don't know why though. 

Well first year I did this I was equally dense. Looked at the name on the envelope and still didn't put 2 and 2 together despite how obvious it ought to have been :P 

And this year :lol: in my defence, my guess this year was before the pool had been narrowed down at all.

1 hour ago, Destiel's Child said:

I received a box today FULL of gifts. 

I have absolutely zero willpower and gave in straight away. 

https://imgur.com/a/HMKfX

i absolutely love them all!  The notebook is the coolest thing ever. 

I have no clue who it could be from. Thank you secret Santa and Merry Christmas to all  

xo

Beautifully wrapped and awesome gifts + your cat is so pretty! This thread is definitely getting me in the Christmas mood!

1 hour ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

OMG Someone sent you a kittie! :love:

If only!  But she was very thankful for the paper!   

55 minutes ago, Turinqui-Calima said:

Beautifully wrapped and awesome gifts + your cat is so pretty! This thread is definitely getting me in the Christmas mood!

They were so lovely.  Did I mention that the notebook lights up?! What a wonderful way to start the week.

49 minutes ago, KiDisaster said:

What is it with cats and wrapping paper and/or boxes? 

Awesome gifts :D

Wrapping  paper isn't so bad... It's the tree that this one terrorizes.  I've given up trying to get the baubles back on :D

26 minutes ago, Destiel's Child said:

If only!  But she was very thankful for the paper!   

They were so lovely.  Did I mention that the notebook lights up?! What a wonderful way to start the week.

Wrapping  paper isn't so bad... It's the tree that this one terrorizes.  I've given up trying to get the baubles back on :D

Try this :D 

My dog keeps stealing baubles off the tree and wanting to play fetch with them.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 1:42 AM, Fragile Bird said:

My person will know it's me because my stuff will be late, though there is a good possibility stuff will arrive before Christmas.  Also, I am sending an additional little box from Canada, because I wanted to send more stuff but it was being sent from different locations and the shipping was ridiculous.  Also, I would have been way way over limit.

Lol, my little box with personal items was soooooooooooooo brutally expensive to send I should have just shipped from Amazon after all. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Lol, my little box with personal items was soooooooooooooo brutally expensive to send I should have just shipped from Amazon after all. :lol:

I can just imagine!  Every year I say "no more personally shipping" and every year I still do it :lol: 

Hey all,

Weekend is finally over, I'm home and back to work! (On my way there now)

Here is an image of the awesome gifts I received! I was charging my earphones when I reminded myself I needed to show you guys.

http://i.imgur.com/XHCtUgB.jpg

Thank you so much SS! I haven't had time to get a tree yet, so I haven't opened the Yoda ornament but when I do he's going up! 

I've already noted seven recipes that I want to try and I ended up taking my purse tonight! There is a lot of space inside! :shocked:

Thank you! thank you! thank you, SS!:D

7 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

man the cool pics are making me want to open mine...but i am under a watchful niece's eye...

:uhoh:

Wrap something with a similar size and shape up and swap them :ph34r:

Never done his before...

I regret not taking photos before I left the flat now. Boohoo. Anyway, for those interested, I got a wonderful cookbook (telling what KIND of cookbook would spoil the guessing fun ;) ) with a huge assortment of recipes that I'm dying to try out already. Have already tentatively scheduled a Sunday when I'm back in the flat to try one out on my flatmates. 

I also got an adult colouring book which is a little like This (not this exact one) :D 

Naturally my first guess was sniffer, based on the last gift ;) 

8 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Hey all,

Weekend is finally over, I'm home and back to work! (On my way there now)

Here is an image of the awesome gifts I received! I was charging my earphones when I reminded myself I needed to show you guys.

http://i.imgur.com/XHCtUgB.jpg

Thank you so much SS! I haven't had time to get a tree yet, so I haven't opened the Yoda ornament but when I do he's going up! 

I've already noted seven recipes that I want to try and I ended up taking my purse tonight! There is a lot of space inside! :shocked:

Thank you! thank you! thank you, SS!:D

27 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Wrap something with a similar size and shape up and swap them :ph34r:

Never done his before...

I regret not taking photos before I left the flat now. Boohoo. Anyway, for those interested, I got a wonderful cookbook (telling what KIND of cookbook would spoil the guessing fun ;) ) with a huge assortment of recipes that I'm dying to try out already. Have already tentatively scheduled a Sunday when I'm back in the flat to try one out on my flatmates. 

I also got an adult colouring book which is a little like This (not this exact one) :D 

Naturally my first guess was sniffer, based on the last gift ;) 

Such great gifts!

ok, here are the ones I got so far: http://imgur.com/a/696lG  the notebook is grided because you can take pictures of it and upload and ut recognizes the writing and drawings,. so very cool 

Archived