Secret Santa XI - Santas are no longer secret!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

I just came by to thank MY NOT SO SECRET SS ANYMORE :P about the two books I received yesterday! :) Thank you! My clothbound classics collection is significantly incremented. I've been meaning to read Frankestein for a long time now. Should be easier ;)

4 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

Sorry, I was at the movies when I got the message on fb (just before it started), and didn't get on-line when I came home.

Its ok it wont be dispatched until 27th, so i can still cancel the replacements :) No worries at all.

@Zar Lannister Dracula and Frankenstein was my subtle hint towards me being your Santa because of my well known love of a certain gothic victorian horror/drama :P Alas, foiled again!

(I also thought the decoration may have clued you in. But maybe i took the label off. Also, sorry for mispelling your name, multiple times. In my defence, 'twas not me who wrote it because i was trying to be clever.)

Another package has arrived, containing a coffee mug that looks like a camera lens. Perfect for stealth caffienating :P I needed a new mug with a lid for the office so this is perfect. Thank you Santa!

I'll post pics once I know everything is here! 

On 23/12/2016 at 1:56 AM, mcbigski said:

Shit, now I feel like I fell short last year giving to Theda...

Not AT ALL :P i had hours and hours spent on that GoT colouring book and it really helped me out through a tough period by having something to concentrate on and be creative with :D:D

We're still recuperating from all the Christmas food I suspect!

However, I'm here now to say, THANK YOU EP! @Expecto Patronum

I loved all three gifts. I got three small packages, all were jewelry that I suspect EP has carefully selected from my etsy favorites list. I tried to take photos but its hard to show how pretty they are so I'm just linking to photos from etsy to show. :P 

The fist package contained these cute golden leaf earrings. I actually owned a pair of these before but I lost them. Super happy to have a new pair!!

The second package had these super adorable drop earrings.

Finally, and maybe my favorite gift of everything I got this year, I got a Skyrim inspired 'soul gem' necklace. My 'gem' is a bit darker than the one pictured which means it can trap a human soul, so I'm pretty happy about that! :D This one also came with a Harry Potter clue which confirmed to me who my Santa was. Unfortunately one of the other sellers had printed EPs name, and my husband who saw the note called my Santa 'he' which had already narrowed it down a bit. 

Thank you again EP! Hope you are as happy with the gifts you got from your super secret (and slightly nervous) Santa as I am with mine! 

3 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

Where are all the pictures and reports from the good little boys and girls who wait until Christmas to open their gifts?

HOLY MOLY!  As if perfectly cooled and unwatered whisky wasn't enough!

I received a wine aerator and chiller today!  This is a MANDATORY appliance for southerners.  Even nice Spanish reds are NOT supposed to be served at 80F (today's temperature).  I am having a terrible Christmas exhaustion day.  Will post properly festive photos of my accessories SOON.

It's beautiful! 

Christmas Day was busy! And some of us were so stuffed we could barely move!

If anyone asked me before Christmas if a needed a new scarf I would have said probably not. If they asked if I needed a new scarf with birds all over it, I might have been a bit more interested, but maybe not. My brilliant SS was so smart she sent me a scarf with cute birdies all over it that I never knew I needed!!! Honest to goodness, the scarf is just brilliant! It's the bestest scarf ever. An amazing scarf! Such a smart Secret Santa! :cheers:

If I ever figure out imgur again, I'll post a picture.  In the meantime, I'm wearing it in my Facebook page picture. :)

I was also given some information booklets about Welsh words (as if a country that doesn't exist has a language :P ) and a dictionary of Cornish phrases and terms. 

Gee, I wonder who my SS could be.... :lol: 

:love:

ok people i am set...i think...with imgur and have opened all my booty...however believe it or not the potato rock is my favorite...followed closely by the map...my firm guess about my Santa turned out to be true....

:bowdown::bowdown:  :read:  :drool::drool:  :read:  :bowdown::bowdown:

and here are the photos to prove it

my dogs and Pusifer are also excited to have new treats and i am jamming to MUSE today...of monsters and men later tonight during game of thrones marathon...oh and i am so sugared up right now i could run around the city....well i could run out to the truck and drive down to the pub ;)

since i don't know if i am supposed to announce it...

Spoiler

happy holidays and thank you to my santa, Anubiel... 

and to our dear Lany who made it all happen  :kiss::grouphug:

43 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

ok people i am set...i think...with imgur and have opened all my booty...however believe it or not the potato rock is my favorite...followed closely by the map...my firm guess about my Santa turned out to be true....

:bowdown::bowdown:  :read:  :drool::drool:  :read:  :bowdown::bowdown:

and here are the photos to prove it

my dogs and Pusifer are also excited to have new treats and i am jamming to MUSE today...of monsters and men later tonight during game of thrones marathon...oh and i am so sugared up right now i could run around the city....well i could run out to the truck and drive down to the pub ;)

since i don't know if i am supposed to announce it...

Hide contents

happy holidays and thank you to my santa, Anubiel... 

and to our dear Lany who made it all happen  :kiss::grouphug:

I'm glad you liked your gifts! That rock has a better home with you, I think :D

1 hour ago, Fragile Bird said:

Christmas Day was busy! And some of us were so stuffed we could barely move!

If anyone asked me before Christmas if a needed a new scarf I would have said probably not. If they asked if I needed a new scarf with birds all over it, I might have been a bit more interested, but maybe not. My brilliant SS was so smart she sent me a scarf with cute birdies all over it that I never knew I needed!!! Honest to goodness, the scarf is just brilliant! It's the bestest scarf ever. An amazing scarf! Such a smart Secret Santa! :cheers:

If I ever figure out imgur again, I'll post a picture.  In the meantime, I'm wearing it in my Facebook page picture. :)

I was also given some information booklets about Welsh words (as if a country that doesn't exist has a language :P ) and a dictionary of Cornish phrases and terms. 

Gee, I wonder who my SS could be.... :lol: 

I hope you like the books I just wanted to share a little piece of where I am from with you and PROVE IT DOES INDEED EXIST :P:P unless you think I made the booklets myself in WHICH CASE I'm flattered and you cn continue to believe that ;D ;D ;D 

And adding my big THANK YOU to Lany  <3 <3 I WILL post some pictures in a bit!! 

My lovely presents!!!

I have genuinely been spoilt ...

Colouring book & watercolour pencils!

I now have quite the gorgeous collection of watercolour pencils!!!  

Game of Thrones soap!!!

It smells SO PRETTY!!

Snowflake socks that i'm wearing right now !!!

I love over the knee socks and have been wearing this out and about all day 

My

Beautiful

DRAGON EGG 

AND MY FAVOURITE 

THE CAT HAT!!!!

and AGAIN!!!

Archived