Secret Santa XI - Santas are no longer secret!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

6 hours ago, Anubiel said:

No Amazon box yet, but we really have snail mail over here. We don't even get mail on Saturdays :( But I did receive some truly stunning Japanese papers today! Thank you so much! I think I might frame them and put them on the wall!

I'm glad you liked them! I almost bought larger pieces but I was concerned the colours would be wrong....

If that arrived from Canada by now, where the hell is a [something] mailed from the UK almost two weeks earlier?

Anubiel, I will wait until the end of the week. If the package hasn't arrived yet (and it was supposed to get there before Christmas) I will contact Amazon.

THANK YOU CORA :D

I don't know if any of the other items have arrived yet because I haven't been to my grandfather's house in a few days and that's where my packages get delivered to, but I'll be checking soon :)

25 minutes ago, KiDisaster said:

THANK YOU CORA :D

I don't know if any of the other items have arrived yet because I haven't been to my grandfather's house in a few days and that's where my packages get delivered to, but I'll be checking soon :)

You're welcome...

Also, to whomever the Santa helper was, I'm thanking you as well! 

On 1/4/2017 at 1:36 PM, Lily Valley said:

AHA!  IT WAS BEX!   Recieved one more box from her, but wasn't sure if it was SS related!  In the confusing holiday rush, I didn't post.  Getting photos up now!!!!!

I was trying to pull the wool over your eyes :D

so yeah.. I'm not here often and I totally forgot/postponed coming here!! Sorry for waiting this long!

I opened my gifts on midnight December 25th and because of the name of the parcel I totally knew who it was... none other than the person I was gifting to as well... didn't see that one coming =P

So I got a lot of stuff really. They were pretty nicely wrapped, I must say. I got a set of dice (totally going to the top of my collection), got a super cool owl pin (totally going in my favorites). Also got a set of wood pencils, which were perfect for the awesome small notebook I got (in a sort of elvish cover, which I can totally keep using after that notebook is finished.

I don't know if you know this Calima, but I like writing and I like writing my stories in paper and ink (or carbon for that matter). You'll be pleased to know that I plan on using your notebook to write my next novel. =D Hopefully I'll begin that one sometime later this year, after I'm done with the one I'm currently finishing. (I'm not famous or anything, but they are mine and they are novels, so I like to call them like that xD).

Anyways... thanks a million for the gifts, sorry it took me so long to write here!!! Super glad you liked my gifts as well!! =D

PS: as per usual, not editing this, so you're reading my raw thoughts as they pop into my head... sorry if reading my verbiage gives you headaches xD.

23 minutes ago, Expecto Patronum said:

Anyways... thanks a million for the gifts, sorry it took me so long to write here!!! Super glad you liked my gifts as well!! =D

Yey! So glad you liked your gifts! Of course I know you like writing, if not I wouldn't have done my obligatory Santee stalking properly! :P Hope to read your novels one day! Thanks a lot for humoring me with all my silly questions as well.

Just to check that customs didn't steal it - I also sent a Cthulhu inspired Mafia-like card game. Did you get it? 

Archived